PDA

View Full Version : Perpetual Motion Machine

cavortingcheetah
6th Feb 2006, 04:10
:)

Morning All.

I would have posted this in Campfire but since that site is now defunct, temporarily or otherwise, here goes here. It should, perhaps, be in JB, but I guess, right now, more Afrikaaners will read this message here than were it up there.:ok:

Some time ago there was, apparently, a television documentary shown on South African television :yuk: in which a Bloemfontein (?) chappie demonstrated his perpetual and accelerative motion machine.
It would appear that a veil has now been drawn over this. Perhaps the inventor fabricated it all, was bought out or murdered?
Does any of this ring a bell with anyone?
Thank you.:D

sky waiter
6th Feb 2006, 04:35
I remeber that, it was on carte blanche a while ago, sounded interesting but havent heard of it since.....

Agaricus bisporus
6th Feb 2006, 13:35
Perpetual motion machine? Perhaps he fabricated it??? Bwahahaha!

Of course no-one's heard of it since, there's only so much ridicule a person can bear. I expect he's busy inventing a cast iron hot air balloon or a tree that grows $50 bills, but I wouldn't expect anyone to actually believe that either...

Woof etc
6th Feb 2006, 23:15
Maybe he went back to his regular job as a second hand car saleman..

Farmer 1
7th Feb 2006, 05:51
In Africa, perpetual motions are not that uncommon.

Deanw
7th Feb 2006, 06:16
Yup, I remember him. He claims to have invented a number of gadgets, including one that can generate electricity by sticking a probe into the ground!

IIRC, he was under investigation for fraud as he actually convinced some people to invest :}