PDA

View Full Version : DJackson Personal Helicopter Design Stolen!

SASless
5th Feb 2006, 17:00
Fifi LaFlame, who leads in stylish designs, has been accused of stealing a new design for a personal helicopter being created by Dave Jackson. Collateral issues concern whether the design, incorporating Hybrid Technology and Alternative Power sources, infringes upon patents held by other designers.

Developing story....news at Eight...photos when received.

http://byroncrawford.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/ghettoprom014.jpg

Flingwing207
5th Feb 2006, 17:09
Looks like Fifi will be needing to see a chiropracter pretty soon.

PPRUNE FAN#1
5th Feb 2006, 17:31
And she needs to be especially careful when walking. If she should suddenly stop short those blades could get into ground-resonance and take her head clean off.:eek: I seen it happen!

Flingwing207
5th Feb 2006, 17:46
Isn't it called "bobble-head effect"?

ShyTorque
5th Feb 2006, 19:21
Are those marks on the wall meant to show the relative airflow? Just wait for the flap-back effect. OO-er missus. :E

Dave_Jackson
5th Feb 2006, 20:09
SASless, I only said that it was stolen, after you refused to pay Ms. LaFlame for the work that you commissioned her to do.

A little honesty is required here. SASless&less wanted to give Nick a gift, when he left Sikorsky. He knew that Nick was in love with tail rotors, to the point of it being an erotic fetish. In fact Nick has said many times on PPRuNe; "A tail rotor is the best way to get it up."

SASless&less&less commissioned Ms. LaFlame after I refused to have anything to do with tail rotors.

SASless
5th Feb 2006, 20:21
Dave as usual mis-states the situation.

Nick has been heard to say "a little tail is the best way to get it up...." vice what Dave has suggested.

Nick recently informed me his theory about stress testing of tails without fairings was incorrect. In fact...he said a fellow test engineer after compiling test results for both faired and unfaired tails were quite different. Nick said the report followed his statement that if there was a difference he would kiss the Test Engineers unfaired tail in public.

The Test Report summary paragraph began....."Pucker UP!" Then proceeded to disqualify Nick's thesis. There is a difference.

As to contractual arrangements with Miss Laflame...that remains propietary information.

Note: Any '"Real" helicopter pilot could have told Nick there is a noticeable difference. Unfaired tails are much more effected by such tests.

NickLappos
5th Feb 2006, 20:30
What helicopter, I never got north of her eyes.....

TheFlyingSquirrel
5th Feb 2006, 20:56
but after Nick had been chief test pilot, he decided the design wasn't worth pursuing......:rolleyes:

something to do with those lip floats.....

overpitched
5th Feb 2006, 20:57
Finally someone that truly lives up to the name of this forum !!!

B Sousa
5th Feb 2006, 22:01
They have names for that kind of "Coiffure". Shes a true "Rotorhead". For others Im sure the rest of her Fur can be called an "LZ"

gadgetguru
6th Feb 2006, 20:01
show us your tail boom!
:O