PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else here doing May'06 IR with Bristows at Norwich??

Flingingwings
5th Feb 2006, 16:40
Hi Folks,

Anybody else here doing their IR with Bristows in May?

The thought of six plus weeks B+B/hotel costs (on top of the IR) fills my already nervous bank balance with dread :eek:

I'm looking into the possibility of arranging a more self sufficient option and wondered if anybody fancied joining me? Figured that a small group could club together and get something better and at less cost.

If anybody is interested please PM me.

Ta

FW

Brilliant Stuff
5th Feb 2006, 19:18
I am not going to do my IR with Bristows since I already have one be it a Multicrew, but none the less I wish you the very best of luck with it.

Take it easy stay well rested and think ahead. I am told the 206 course is a good laugh.

You will love flying on Instruments once you get the hang of it.I do.

And get yourself the Instrument trainer software which goes by the name of RANT they sell it at transair and such. It helps you a lot with getting the procedures down like when to descend and how to do a hold. It will not tell you how much torque you need for the ILS but you will know the Instruments Plates by heart which will make life easier for you.

All the very best!!! May you only have calm days both on the ground and in the air.Though a stiff wind can be sometimes of more use to you.