PDA

View Full Version : British Dutch Airlines ?

Rieke
5th Feb 2006, 10:29
Any information about a start up called "British Dutch Airlines"?? They want to fly from AMS to SA starting in June 2006.

Street
5th Feb 2006, 10:47
Well this is completely new to me. I have not heard about this start up.
I am interested though.

Anybody some more info?

Rieke, where did you get you info from?

Street.

virginblue
5th Feb 2006, 15:11
Co-operating "airlines" are PIC (Pias International Curacao B.V.) and PIAS (Pont International Airline Services) - very dodgy, me thinks....

ILOVEMCO
5th Feb 2006, 16:53
that website looks rather familar.........as if it looks like some other airlines website......a very popular airline.....as if they were trying to imitate it..:hmm:

brian_dromey
5th Feb 2006, 19:12
BDA eh??? Latest 747-400??? Arnt too many 747 rolling off the line @ BFI, not to mention PAX ones. And certainly none for 'British Duch Airways' Me thinks this 'airline' should be avoided like the plague.

good point ILOVEMCO, the website is very, very familiar, looks kinda akin to a very large 747-400 operator. I wonder how many fools have been roped in already?

Any one know whose at 72 New Bond Street? I doubt its BDA ne way!

Cahlibahn
5th Feb 2006, 19:19
Base 4 Business offers sophisticated serviced office suites in 72 New Bond Street, and first class virtual office services. :\

Buster the Bear
5th Feb 2006, 22:36
AMS to SA, err, where is SA?

South Africa
South America
South Australia
St Albans?

As the original link has been removed (and rightly so), can someone give me a clue? :{

GLA1
5th Feb 2006, 23:28
SA was South America or Paramaribo, Surinam to be precise according to the website. Also showed STN as an optional departure point but no further info.

My first posting so Hi !!:ok:

Rieke
6th Feb 2006, 06:57
Hi folks, give me some more information about 72 Bond street and the airline!