PDA

View Full Version : Flight Ops/Crewing

Enigma76
5th Feb 2006, 09:32
I may be goiing over old ground here, but any help would be appreciated.

I would like to change careers to possibly Flight Planning or crewing. I have recently applied for a couple of jobs but have had no response, probably because I have no experience.

Does anyone know of any vacancies in the North (preferably Manchester or Liverpool) with companies who wouldn't necessarily want experience?

If not, can anyone offer any adivce on any courses etc. that might help me?

Hope someone out there can help.

rosario
8th Feb 2006, 12:57
Why don't you look at the XL jobs.They give trainning.the only thing is that they are Gatwick

bacardi walla
8th Feb 2006, 13:00
or for a little further north......

www.flyglobespan.com - currently looking for Crewing Officers with experience, but maybe worth a call.

Enigma76
9th Feb 2006, 13:11
thanks for your help, but was hoping for something in Manchester or Liverpool. Not able to relocate at the moment.

ShinjukuHustler
2nd Mar 2006, 11:39
MYT in Man looking for flight planning assistant a few weeks back.Maybe they still are. Money dreadful though 14K

Enigma76
2nd Mar 2006, 12:52
They have already found someone for the job. Thanx

highlytes
2nd Mar 2006, 13:19
Check IATA's web page, they offer training courses in Flight planning and they do offer it via correspondence.:)

I may be goiing over old ground here, but any help would be appreciated.

I would like to change careers to possibly Flight Planning or crewing. I have recently applied for a couple of jobs but have had no response, probably because I have no experience.

Does anyone know of any vacancies in the North (preferably Manchester or Liverpool) with companies who wouldn't necessarily want experience?

If not, can anyone offer any adivce on any courses etc. that might help me?

Hope someone out there can help.

Enigma76
4th Mar 2006, 15:56
thank for that:ok: