PDA

View Full Version : Downloading LEGAL music - HELP

261A
5th Feb 2006, 07:55
Hi there,

I have never used legal music download sites before but recently I couldn't come across a track that I wanted on my illegal music download service so I tried searching on the internet on sites such as iTunes, Sony and AOL music.

The problem is that I CANNOT buy the single legally or illegally because when I click buy on any of the sites they detect I am outside the US (which I am) so they won't sell the track to me because of copyright! :mad: :{

Therefore, any member in US download me this track:
Check on It (Maurices Nu Soul Mix) by Beyonce

It cost 99p/99$ on all the sites and I will re-inburse you if you want - by paypal.
Once you have downloaded it you can send it via email to me and I would be most grateful.

Cheers :ok:

hobie
5th Feb 2006, 18:26
Had the same problem with Napster ..... down loaded the New and legal Napster system and low and behold ...it wont let me use it because I'm not in the U.S. or U.K. ..... :{

Napster say ....sorreeeeeeeeeee ..... try again in a few years :cool:

What a waste of time ....... :mad:

Richard Spandit
5th Feb 2006, 19:47
With iTunes you can select which country's store to use. If you are in the UK, then use that one.

As for illegal downloads, although I could never condone such a nefarious activity, if you wait a bit longer, someone is bound to release it...

You could always try going to a shop and buying the track on a CD single?

willby
5th Feb 2006, 21:56
Hi 261a,
Tried to email you an mp3 file of the song but your profile has email blocked.
If you pm or email me your email address I will forward it to you.
Willby

Ausatco
6th Feb 2006, 09:55
Out of academic interest only, you understand, I checked to see if it was available on Limewire. Squillions, though maybe not the remix you want.

Out of further academic interest I tried a sample. Why are you so interested? :E

Sorry.

(Ducks for cover)

AA

261A
6th Feb 2006, 16:53
All replies appreciated.

Cheers

Ausatco
Checked on limewire first and hasn't got the remix I want :rolleyes:
Thanks for help.

willby
check your PMs!