PDA

View Full Version : Announcement - By the JB Mods

ExSimGuy
5th Feb 2006, 03:05
I noticed that the "publication date" on the JB Mods sticky has changed to yesterday, 5th Feb, so took a gander to see what was new. Well, I couldn't initially spot anything, but then had a thought about:

3. Zero tolerance on racism.
:{ - What? Even the Frogs and the Colonial Brethren?

There'll be nothing left to post about:uhoh:

Please guys (and gals!), can't we be just a little bit rude about the Yanks & Froggies? Occasional references to Waterloo (some from Spotters Corner are also train spotters) Odd comments about wierd spelling and pronunciation?

I promise not to post anything too heavy like "all yanks are ......" ('coz I do know one that isn't). or "Every Frenchman ....... every day" (I'm sure there must be one who doesn't)

Or was it just the http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/flapsforty/images.jpg which I hadn't noticed before today?:}

(checks to enure the pins are removed from Martin Baker . . .)

BlueWolf
5th Feb 2006, 03:11
And what about North Islanders? Surely we have to be able to take the p1$$ out of Aucklanders?:{ :{

RiskyRossco
5th Feb 2006, 06:08
Here, now, steady on, wolfie. :hmm:
We both know the terms 'North Islander' and 'JAFA' are not interchangeable. >ahem<
Them wot has a certain hideously over-populated metropolis north of the Bombays are 'JAFA'.
Us wot are in the Provinces are 'Pig Islanders'. A small but often overlooked point, I think. . .
I trust this clarifies any confusion that exists in the perceptions of furrin nashnuls.
Now we return you to the scheduled broadcast. . . .

Vfrpilotpb
5th Feb 2006, 06:56
Or the Welsh,
after the way they played yesterday,they deserve a good baseting!:ouch:

Vfr

Loose rivets
5th Feb 2006, 07:00
Or the Welsh,
after the way they played yesterday,they deserve a good baseting!:ouch:
Vfr

Played what?

candoo
5th Feb 2006, 07:59
Loose - exactly, could not have put it better!

RiskyRossco
5th Feb 2006, 08:33
"Now look you, boyo. . . "

end of Welsh retort

FFP
5th Feb 2006, 08:39
When the Ref is wearing a white shirt, it often helps . . .:ok:

Dawson knock on ? Bit of American Football style blocking for Lawrence ?

Yes, I know, despite all that, the score wouldn't be any different . . .. . .. just venting at our poor performance :p

AerBabe
5th Feb 2006, 08:43
Blimey ... I just had a flashback to a couple of years ago, when everyone suddenly started referring to me as "That scary Welsh woman", despite the fact I'm not scary or Welsh. :hmm:
I think it was something to do with Tricky Woo, a syringe full of water, and what I'd seen on a late night Channel 4 documentary.

candoo
5th Feb 2006, 08:55
"Do not highjack other people's threads by endlessly introducing your private fetishes, hang-ups and pet-obsessions. Go see a shrink instead."

But... I can't afford to go to Borneo, unless anyone knows of a cheap flight website?

tart1
5th Feb 2006, 14:10
I don't think anything has changed has it?? Surely the rule about racism was always there. :confused:

Just the addition of that great turd, which is very eye-catching. :uhoh:

Loose rivets
5th Feb 2006, 16:16
Yes, that's rather off-putting when one carries the morning cupper into the den for a quick pprune.

At least give me a few poo-free minutes, I have my son's 3 big dogs to walk later, and there'll be pleanty of doggiepoo to hook up with the spring loaded gizzmo.

JB Mods
5th Feb 2006, 16:39
Do you guys ever give us a poo-free minute?

We rest our case! ;)

Jerricho
5th Feb 2006, 16:41
Tee hee.

There is something very right about seeing a big steamer at the top of the page. Nice one Monds :ok:

sixmilehighclub
5th Feb 2006, 16:53
Sex, better practiced than talked about You just had to rub it in didn't you?!

Oops, that's me banned. :}

Gingerbread Man
5th Feb 2006, 17:42
Topics that don't fit the other forums. Chill out with a joke or get stuck in a heated debate. Stay out if you are faint hearted and always blame the Americans/French/British (delete as applicable)

I think so further comment is necessary. It says you can on the door.

Ginger ;)

(Oh, and rule No.3 was always there - i'm pretty sure)

The Voice
5th Feb 2006, 19:43
I think that all mods from all forums should have the class piccy at the bottom of the page ..

makes a nice change to see who you're up against, that is if you were the halfwit incapable of compliance with the sandpit rules! :ooh:

tart1
5th Feb 2006, 21:19
Why have you taken the poo away??

It was really nice ............ friendly even. :{

I agree with The Voice there should be piccies of all the mods on all the forums/fora (?) because it lends a personal touch .............to the bannings/deletions/general moderations!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Howard Hughes
5th Feb 2006, 21:25
"Now look you, boyo. . . "
end of Welsh retort
"Now look here mate"
end of Aussie retort;)

BlueDiamond
5th Feb 2006, 21:53
The hissing sound of an indrawn breath ...

He called Rossco an Aussie!! :uhoh:

RJM
5th Feb 2006, 21:56
"Pick yer winder, Jimmy - you're leavin'."

(Scots retort, so I've heard)

ExSimGuy
6th Feb 2006, 03:22
Hey! Bring back our http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/flapsforty/images.jpg We liked it :E

I will not give The Mods a hard time