PDA

View Full Version : Emirates golf statues

filejw
5th Feb 2006, 02:58
Gentleman I have been noticing the ladies at the back of the tee boxes. Is that the norm? I will departing on a trip to HNL on Monday and the FA's all started in 1969 so you may see where I'm coming from.Does a single guy have a chance and are there some just a little older as I don't want to have a heart attack at 54. LOL.....:O JW

SecurID
5th Feb 2006, 11:26
It's mostly the norm mate. Some of our FAs are absolutely gorgeous!

Despite all of EKs problems, I guess that dying of a heart attack at 54 will be just another problem you will have to deal with. But then I guess that the plus side is that it does not matter how little the provident fund has grown!!

Andu
5th Feb 2006, 20:17
I predict that if you join EK, you'll be turning up on your average flight and worrying about just how young 95% of the FAs are. (Along the same lines as the old saying that you know you're getting old when policemen look too young.) It's not unusual to set off on a trip and have every member of the crew (including the FO and Purser) with a birthdate after the time you started flying.

filejw
5th Feb 2006, 22:35
Well I think I'm just a bit long in the tooth to join EK but thanks.I'll just have to wait for the next Desert Classic.JW;)