PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation in Madrid

jar-dk
4th Feb 2006, 22:24
Hola

Im looking for a room from the 11 feb for about a month forward while im doing the ME IR course at Cuatro Vientos, maybe you have a room in your house/flat to rent out, or you know anybody or anywhere that rent out rooms??

Thanks for your help.

richiya
4th Feb 2006, 23:43
Hey jar-dk,
I would recomend you try asking the school/agency you are doing the course with, cuatro vientros is on the outskirts of Madrid, but is well conected. I would suggest you stay in the cuatro vientos area as it will be less hastle to go to and from the airport. There are usually signs up in all the schools of people wanting to rent or are looking for people to share accomodation with.
good luck, you´ll have a good time in Madird it´s a great city.
richiya

jar-dk
5th Feb 2006, 09:25
cheers for the reply - the school cant help, that was the first place I went, havent seen any notes/posters overthere yet - gonna try that anyway when I get there tomorrow.

richiya
5th Feb 2006, 12:00
There used to be a sign board in the parking side entrance of the cafeteria, ask the bar staff and they´ll let you know where it is if you can´t see it.
richiya

the lord
6th Feb 2006, 00:16
Hello friend!

I don´t know if you are from Spain, or if you speak spanish, but I suppose that you speak spanish if you are going to study here de ME and IR.:ok:

If you speak spanish, you can go to this forum:

www.extracrew.com

This forum post the people,asking about the aviation, pilot,tcp´s, no pilots and people that want to rent house, floor, rooms. So here you can post, that you are lookinf for a room in madrid, and it can be possible that somebody answer you.
Normaly the rooms and the floor are in Barajas, but if you have a car is at 30 minutes, and in the same Barajas you have metro and it is around 1hour and a half to Cuatro Vientos.

If you need,any more contact with me and I will help you :O

aliyuju13
6th Feb 2006, 17:59
Hi, I am Flight Attendant based in Geneva, in Tag Aviation, but my sister and my parents they live next to cuatro vientos, my sister can find something quick for you, i have my own appartment in madrid but i rented already but she knows a lot of people. Write me back if you are interested and i give to you her movil number!!! big kissssssss. Ali:p