PDA

View Full Version : Randy Cat

BALIX
4th Feb 2006, 16:51
Anyone else have a cat that gives the come-on? And not just to other cats. Our two new cats are just over five months old. They are siblings, one tom and one queen. The past day or two the queen has been, it would appear, gagging for it. Overly friendly, rubbing up against feet, legs etc, making little 'mew' noises over and over again and displaying her bits to anyone who cares to look (and those who would rather NOT look). Quite frankly it is a bit disgusting of one so young...

All of which is confusing the brother who being a tom is a bit thick but has also perhaps not reached the same level of sexual maturity just yet. He does jump on top of her but doesn't really know what to do next.

They are both due to be neutered on Tuesday. Hope she isn't preggers by then :\

tart1
4th Feb 2006, 17:55
Well, if she is, she won't be after Tuesday. :(

Honestly, haven't they heard that incest is a sin??

Footless Halls
4th Feb 2006, 18:23
Incest is quite common with cats. And you will find that the price of the neutering will include free multiple terminations at no extra cost.

Rick Storm
4th Feb 2006, 18:32
It reminds me of my recent trip to Wales. Having rented a cottage in the countryside my day to day activity consisted of pleasent walks. While leaning on a farm gate one day admiring a superb flock of sheep I noticed after they had bunched together, one or two started to look in my direction. I smiled (in spirt) to wish them a good day.

After a few minutes, I swear that one of the sheep started to 'wink' at me. Dumbfounded, I winked back. Lo and behold this sheep then started to walk towards me.

Footnote: My case comes up next week.

ShyTorque
4th Feb 2006, 18:42
I smiled (in spirt) to wish them a good day.
Footnote: My case comes up next week.

Spirting at sheep? :yuk:

I've just realised - this thread is surely designed to get me in trouble with a certain Whirlylady. I'm not bitin' an' I'm NOT mentioning the "C" word. Is the word "sheep" OK?

ExSimGuy
4th Feb 2006, 19:36
Honestly, haven't they heard that incest is a sin??

Obviously the Tom is a cat of high moral standards and would not even think about bonking his sister.:)

But, as usual, it's the female with absolutely no regard for civilised behaviour:ooh:

You will all remember it was Eve, and her dubious behaviour with a snake, whose fault it is that we all don't live in a beautiful garden with bountiful fruits to eat, no cares, no worries and no sin :mad:

BALIX
4th Feb 2006, 23:24
Obviously the Tom is a cat of high moral standards and would not even think about bonking his sister.:)

Erm, no, 'fraid not. The tom (Fred) simply is too dim to know what his middle wicket is for. The trick is to cut off the offending apendage before he works out what to do with it.

But you are right about the she cat (Pebbles). In fact I could take the fact that she wants her brother to bonk her. It is the fact that she is happily advertising her wares to me (and Mrs Balix and the junior Balixes) that I find a bit much. :eek:

3PARA
5th Feb 2006, 13:33
I think You'll find it's the two veg, not the meat that go for a burton on Tuesday :\

10W
5th Feb 2006, 13:52
But you are right about the she cat (Pebbles). In fact I could take the fact that she wants her brother to bonk her. It is the fact that she is happily advertising her wares to me

Why the surprise ?? It sounds exactly like the Pebbles I know, not a million miles from you Balix ;)

tart1
5th Feb 2006, 14:03
It's a female thing - when they're on heat, they turn into shameless hussies!!

There are lots of human females who are like that too you know. :hmm:

Not me though..........I'm always very prim and modest. :)

EI-WIN
5th Feb 2006, 14:05
I have 2 cats, a male and a female, and both neutered.

Both like to climb up on my chest whilst I'm lounging about on the couch watching tele. This is always accompanied by "massaging" using their forelegs and extending claws but only when I'm wearing a thick jumper (otherwise they get a smack on the ear... :ok: ).

However, the male pudicat's "massaging" is also often accompanied by spasmodic jerks emanating from its hind quarters... :confused:

I usually tolerate this for awhile, if only to be reminded of what it must mean to be a "sex-toy"?! :uhoh:

Loose rivets
5th Feb 2006, 16:21
They are both due to be neutered on Tuesday. Hope she isn't preggers by then :\

That's horrible. I still wake up feeling quite youthfull and eyeing up Mrs R's leggs.:rolleyes: I'd be really p!ssed orf if she took me orf to be neutered.:ooh:

EDIT ""However, the male pudicat's "massaging" is also often accompanied by spasmodic jerks emanating from its hind quarters...""

Yeeeeeesss.....I do that as well, but it's the rheumatism.

BALIX
5th Feb 2006, 18:32
I think You'll find it's the two veg, not the meat that go for a burton on Tuesday :\

Perhaps I'll slip the vet an extra couple of quid to remove the full set, just to be on the safe side.

It's a female thing - when they're on heat, they turn into shameless hussies!!

Well, I could always put her in pop sox, that should cure it, should it not?

It sounds exactly like the Pebbles I know, not a million miles from you Balix

We did not name her after that esteemed establishment in downtown Troon. Indeed, we didn't actually name her Pebbles at first. She was Barney (Fred and Barney from the Flintstones, geddit?). A first visit to the vet revealed an absence of exterior pluming so the name was hastily changed to Pebbles, Fred Flintstone's daughter. Had we named them after local hostelries I think they would be The Anchorage and Dan McKay's Alehouse. Perhaps it is a good job we stuck to Flintstone characters. :8

By the way, she has been a lot less frisky lately which suggests that she has either gone off the boil a bit or Fred has maybe realised what his soon to be throbbing member is for...

6th Feb 2006, 04:02
You might have to get used to this behaviour. Even after neutering.

Ours was as quiet as a mouse until she came into season. But since her op. (plus 2yrs ago), she's been just the same! Still comes on to anything and still makes the most god-awful din. Gives 'em heaps more personality though!