PDA

View Full Version : Latest Role Disposal

15thManofTain
4th Feb 2006, 12:55
Does anyone know what happened at the last role disposal? I heard a rumour that everyone went single seat!!

mbga9pgf
4th Feb 2006, 16:32
4 X Harrier (2 abbo, 1 creamie, 1 Fishhead abbo)

1 X Gr4

1 X F3

1 EFA (abbo)

Lafyar Cokov
4th Feb 2006, 16:46
Blimey - no Rotary or Multis again, no wonder we are all so overworked!!!

mbga9pgf
4th Feb 2006, 16:55
Yeah, and just wait to see how busy we are due to get when ME retention pay finishes in April, and another disenchanted bunch of aircrew up and leave!!!! we are haemmoraging pilots like an air force with Ebola.... :rolleyes:

BEagle
4th Feb 2006, 17:19
Errr, the fast jet-centric BFjTS system doesn't include mere RW or ME Untermensch these days - ever since the defence cuts of some years ago....:\

Perhaps one of the worst ideas ever.

So the role disposal referred to here concerns only aspirant pointy-jet pilots rather than those who do most of the work for Bliar's mini-wars....:rolleyes:

Anyway, good luck at Valley to one and all.

Background Noise
4th Feb 2006, 17:54
Surely this role disposal is post Valley not pre.

PPRuNeUser0211
4th Feb 2006, 18:19
Yeah.. there appears to be confusion there... this would be post-19/NFTC as opposed any pre/post BFJT stream/"stream confirmation" buffoonery... so no ME/RW involved!

BEagle
4th Feb 2006, 19:05
OK then - best of luck at your OCUs then, Valley graduates!

Alistair Kayim
4th Feb 2006, 20:00
Unless I was mistaken, there were actually 3 Typoon slots given out last week - well done and good luck to them all - Jammy B:mad: ds.

Unless I am mistaken, BEagle, the Fast Pointy Jets also get involved in 'Bliars Mini-Wars' (Currently; Iraq-GR4, Afghanistan-GR7) - surprised a man of your obvious experience could make such a mistake...

maximo ping
4th Feb 2006, 21:37
I'm sure Beags can defend himself, but he did say "most" and not "all" ;)