PDA

View Full Version : BNP become figureheads for freedom of speech revolt

EGLD
2nd Feb 2006, 21:25
How very convenient for the government that the focus on the fightback against their disgusting attack on our freedom of speech is now the British National Party and Nick Griffin :mad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/4672792.stm

terryJones
2nd Feb 2006, 21:31
Seems 'They' are going to have a re-trial 'tho, at least until the result is one they like....

tony draper
2nd Feb 2006, 21:38
Yeh, but how many years did that hooky handed bag of shite get away with spouting the same type of thing before he was lifted?

Astrodome
2nd Feb 2006, 21:49
Ah but different rules for them Mr D.

After all they tend(ed) to vote Labour

tilewood
2nd Feb 2006, 21:53
Absolutely right Drapes.

And we were paying him hundreds of thousands a year in benefits, much of it
allegedly fraudulently claimed.

I don't know why these clowns want to blow themselves up, they've found
heaven on earth here in this country!! :hmm:

Astrodome
2nd Feb 2006, 22:12
I don't know why these clowns want to blow themselves up, they've found heaven on earth here in this country!! Probably not enough Virgins for them ? :E

tony draper
2nd Feb 2006, 22:27
Been saying it for years, if the huggy fluff tendency that control our media/local authorities,those that come up with the idiocy of PC and a thousand other things that irritate normal decent people had actually been given a brief to increase the membership of the BNP,they could not have done it better.
They are the greatest recruters for that organisation.
I suspect the only other time in history that those who think they speak for us has been as far removed from the thinking of the average man in the street was when Charles 1st and his minions had the brilliant idea of inflicting the new book of common prayer on the populus of Scotland.
:suspect: