PDA

View Full Version : New HEMS Safety Website

Hemssafety
2nd Feb 2006, 03:38
I began a project a couple months ago that I would like some input on. It is a website dealing with HEMS Safety. The URL is http://www.hemssafety.com and I am looking for it to be picked to death so I can be sure I am heading in the right direction. Any input would be appreciated. My intended launch date was Feb. 1 but the site got discovered and hs been taking off rather handily to date. Thank you in advance for the input.

SASless
2nd Feb 2006, 08:23
Excellent site dedicated to HEMS....US based but already receiving input from UK EMS pilots.

Yet another effort taken by an individual pilot who is concerned about the state of the EMS industry and who hopes to provide a means to improve safety. I certainly hope the operators embrace his effort.

Good on Ya, Mate!

Hemssafety
2nd Feb 2006, 12:20
Thanks for the input. The site will get most of it's visitors from the U.S. I m sure but my intention is to make a HEMS Safety website for everybody! I would be selling myself way short if a left out my bretheren form other countries!

Thanks again.

p.s. I used to work for MSuldo when he was a lowly regional manager for PHI. Am trying to get his feedbck as well. :hmm: