PDA

View Full Version : Jordan / Katie Price

timmcat
1st Feb 2006, 19:58
The young lady was interviewed this morning on BBC Radio 1.

She really seems to have her head screwed on - knows how to work the media, and market herself and her dual persona (no pun intended).

An implant change is on the cards, the redundant appendage enhancers will, she insists, find their way onto ebay.

Airhead or clever businesswoman?

(OK - how many clicked on the thread wondering if our very own Jordan had copped a celeb for himself?)

BEagle
1st Feb 2006, 20:00
Young?

Lady?

I fear you are being far too charitable!

Flying Lawyer
1st Feb 2006, 21:22
Head screwed on? Yes
Knows how to work the media? Yes
And market herself? Yes
Sell her redundant implants? Predictable, and shrewd enough to realise someone will be daft enough to buy them.

Airhead or clever businesswoman?
Clever enough to know that, in modern Britain, that buying massive implants and showing her boobs and everything else is enough to be a 'celebrity'.

Undoubtedly a symbol of modern Britain.
(And much of what's wrong with it.)

VFE
1st Feb 2006, 21:27
Always said from day one that she was a clever businesswoman.

She know's just how to make a living out of manipulating the media desire for banal celebrity public laundry airing.... fair play to the girl.

VFE.

Jordan D
2nd Feb 2006, 00:27
Someone called?

Jordan

Captain Sand Dune
2nd Feb 2006, 02:57
Bugga...........no piccies!!:E :E

Howard Hughes
2nd Feb 2006, 05:39
Bugga...........no piccies!!:E :E
For the benefit of Captain Sand Dune.....

If you need more, you can get them here. http://www.famousbabes.com/katieP/indexs.html
Cheers, HH.:ok:

Kolibear
2nd Feb 2006, 09:34
An implant change is on the cards, the redundant appendage enhancers will, she insists, find their way onto ebay.

BIGGER or smaller?

Parapunter
2nd Feb 2006, 10:47
I know where she lives. Really. Crisp purples to my p.o. box.:E

panda-k-bear
2nd Feb 2006, 11:38
She was jolly nice to look at before she had the mega-implants and the fish lips but was never the most stimulating of interviewees. Now, though, she's just a publicity courting desperado, which is sad in it's own way. Page 3 girls - know your limits!

yintsinmerite
2nd Feb 2006, 11:42
Head screwed on?
Knows how to work the media?
And market herself?
Sell her redundant implants ?

A mate showed me a video he has of her - she appears to have at least one other talent which she has obviously practiced somewhat

Heliport
2nd Feb 2006, 12:07
panda-k-bear
she's just a publicity courting desperado, which is sad in it's own way
Not sad for her. She and her 'one hit wonder' partner make a lot of money out of it.
More of a sad reflection on the people who give her the money.

yintsinmerite

If the advertising clips I've seen are any indication of the content of the video, that particular 'talent' probably comes under the 'Head screwed on' category.

;)

HowlingWind
2nd Feb 2006, 12:34
One is perplexed by the term redundant implants, having been under the impression they generally came in pairs... :confused:

OCCWMF
3rd Feb 2006, 08:18
they generally came in pairs... :confused:

...like sick orchard owners. Never trust them when they say they're off to a conference:}

BRL
3rd Feb 2006, 08:38
Having met the lass a few times and had a beer with her I would say definately head screwed on. Airhead when she has had a few though!! (drinks that is).

One memorable occasion with her, we were standing outside a pub in Brighton chatting when a limo pulled up over the road. I asked if that was her 'taxi' to which she commented "Mine, no way, even I am not that tacky"!!!!!!

She is alright though, very down to earth and switched on and very very funny, real dry sense of humour.

(I have the dvd with her on it if anyone wants to send some reddies my way!!!!);)

Heliport
3rd Feb 2006, 09:09
"even I am not that tacky"!!!!!!

Strange values if she thinks riding around in a stretched limo is tacky (I agree) but performing sexual acts for public entertainment etc isn't. :confused:

BRL
3rd Feb 2006, 09:23
Hmm, but did she know that the video was going to end up all over the internet...?