PDA

View Full Version : Tagging criminals

CAT1
1st Feb 2006, 13:36
Seems the tagging of criminals is not working as reported in this weeks Sunday Times http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2014723,00.html
One man had 348 hours of violations and was fined 45 quid. Probably made that in his first hour. Breaking the conditions of their tagging order cannot result in an increased sentence. What's the point?

Solid Rust Twotter
1st Feb 2006, 13:54
Maybe they should be tagged with a speargun, as one would tag any other shark.....

Taildragger55
1st Feb 2006, 14:11
A ball and chain.

that's how they used do it in the "Beano."

G-CPTN
1st Feb 2006, 14:31
Round the balls.

lasernigel
1st Feb 2006, 14:52
Chain gangs,bright orange overalls with the offences printed on the back.Make them work in the community under supervision.That sheriff in Florida(?) has the right attitude.:ok:

Taildragger55
1st Feb 2006, 15:08
Afraid you lost me there, Nigel.

When I see chain gangs full of rich white guys I might change my mind.

tony draper
1st Feb 2006, 15:14
A ounce and a half of semtex contained within the tag with the ability to be remotely detonated would be much more effective,:E

Vfrpilotpb
1st Feb 2006, 16:09
Tagging is a good idea, it should be something on the lines of this:

1 Purpose made(to suit the individual) connection ring with sharp edges, made to fit completely around the most treasured part of all males,

2 Attaching chain or rope should be 4" less than the inside leg measurement.
and should terminate in a simple madhouse "D" shackle

3 This "D" shackle should then be fastened to start with, a 28lb cast weight, this should be increased by 10lbs per week to a maximum of 5 weeks, at that time the sharpness of the scrotal attachement would have (much like a Lamb in spring) removed the items it was attached to, solution then would be complete, person or chummie or whoever had lost those things most dear to him would JUST like a Lamb be quite content to sit and chew grass and serenely watch the world go by, all that problematic Testosterone would be but a distant dream!

Vfr

ExSimGuy
1st Feb 2006, 18:34
ounce and a half of semtex contained within the tag with the ability to be remotely detonated

Actually, Drapes old chappy, from what my neighbour Abdullah bin Bomin tells me, even half an ounce would do the job if wrapped in a layer of 3-inch wire nails :E