PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation in Madrid

jar-dk
31st Jan 2006, 17:35
Hi

Im looking for a room from the 11 feb for about a month forward while im doing the ME IR course at Cuatro Vientos, maybe you have a room in your house to rent out, or you know anybody or anywhere that rent out rooms??

Thanks for your help.
:ok:

hughesyd
31st Jan 2006, 18:52
Hello There. I am from the UK living in Madrid and also training at Quatro Vientos. You can get a Hostel room for around 25 eur a night. Alternativly, have a look in the free monthly newspaper called "IN MADRID" which has loads of adverts for short term rooms to rent in house shares from around 320-500 eur a month. I think they also have a website but dont show the rooms to let on the site, only in the paper. The paper is in English bye the way , and you can get it in most irish bars in Madrid, (of which there are loads!) and most english bookshops. i will keep a lookout for you as there are always loads of rooms advertized for rent. I am here for over a year and renting a place to yourself isnt cheap in the city centre!
P.m me if you need any further help.

hughesyd
2nd Feb 2006, 18:54
In fact just checked, the latest rooms available are online at www.in-madrid.com, check it out