PDA

View Full Version : Atc Bush Report

jackthestripper
31st Jan 2006, 17:01
Wereld Head kwarters
Neu Jork
USA

Report on ATC oom in El Fa****

We was coming in wif my little Cessna caravan on runwy 4 and their was another oom who was wanting to land on runwy 23. The ATC oom sayd we must orbid on final. My captain sayd our airie is not certified for airobatics, but we will traai. So we did. On the 2nd approach we went around to do a procedure turn try for runwy 23, bacous the other airie was taxying too slou on the runwy. Then we only landed. My captain rekons 3rd time lakkie. We had to take taxy way T2 to wait for 2 more airies to land. One had 2 engins and one had for. We taksied too the old ayprin and my captain had a bad illusion in fromt of him sou we made a new taxy way through the grass. At a stage their was 4 airies on the runwy, but we were not skared bacous the runwy is long and 2 of the 4 airies was heikoptirs.

We nou the van can, but my biggest complynt is that El Fa**** ows me and my captain $1000 each for making a path for the new taxy way.

Plees give the money to oom Big baass in Chartoon. He is good wif stock exchange witch is cattle, we think he is a boer, but I heer is hadils money ass well.

Yoors sinseerlie

Two bush aveottors

PEPSIPILOT
31st Jan 2006, 17:06
Wereld Head kwarters
Neu Jork
USA

Report on ATC oom in El Fa****

We was coming in wif my little Cessna caravan on runwy 4 and their was another oom who was wanting to land on runwy 23. The ATC oom sayd we must orbid on final. My captain sayd our airie is not certified for airobatics, but we will traai. So we did. On the 2nd approach we went around to do a procedure turn try for runwy 23, bacous the other airie was taxying too slou on the runwy. Then we only landed. My captain rekons 3rd time lakkie. We had to take taxy way T2 to wait for 2 more airies to land. One had 2 engins and one had for. We taksied too the old ayprin and my captain had a bad illusion in fromt of him sou we made a new taxy way through the grass. At a stage their was 4 airies on the runwy, but we were not skared bacous the runwy is long and 2 of the 4 airies was heikoptirs.

We nou the van can, but my biggest complynt is that El Fa**** ows me and my captain $1000 each for making a path for the new taxy way.

Plees give the money to oom Big baass in Chartoon. He is good wif stock exchange witch is cattle, we think he is a boer, but I heer is hadils money ass well.

Yoors sinseerlie

Two bush aveottors

Bud i dont understand what u are trying to prove or say?

Flying_Blind
31st Jan 2006, 17:09
Ja Boet,

I is wan of thous boerkies ass well on contract in Africa. And me finks de ATC suck. They doesnt understand die proucedures so lekker. Well, as long as we keep die ball in di middil and di wings strait.

Flaai syf :p

jackthestripper
31st Jan 2006, 17:19
are you also a contract pilot?

nothing to prove, everything to laugh about when you are such a long time in the bush.

Change to coke and put some brandy then you will have a good laugh:D

PEPSIPILOT
31st Jan 2006, 17:22
Sorry have never flown in the Bush yet maybe one day i will get there and than remember ur joke

But Safe flying Bud:ok: