PDA

View Full Version : Ctc ATP phase 2

rebagliato
30th Jan 2006, 18:09
Hi there,

Anybody is going to make the Phase 2 of Ctc ATP in the 21st of february? we can arrange a meeting before and know each other. Things will become easier;)

Thank you in advance,

A. Rebagliato

fast & fat
30th Jan 2006, 18:36
I'm not on the Phase 2 selection on the 21st of Feb. But I recently attended one on the 24th Jan.

F.Y.I

At the selection day we were told that easyjet had an immediate requirement for pilots on the CTC TRSS, that immediate that if you were successful on phase 2 then phase 3 was on the following Saturday with a possible sim check on the next day (Sunday). They had told us that they were on this occasion willing to combine the AQC with the type rating, so if your were successful then you would start a type rating/AQC on the 6th Feb. (not that it helped me, I got dumped at phase 2 :mad: :confused: )

Also considering that they only normally run one selection day a month and there were 4 planned for that week,(not to mention the following weeks) it seems to suggest that someone wants quite a few pilots quickly.

Rumours are that easyjets recent recruitment drive for experienced direct entry pilots was not as successful as they may have liked and did not produce as many suitably qualified new recruits as expected.

Trying not to get carried away, but is this the 1st positive sign of the employment market changing for the better?

Anyway best of luck with Phase 2 and I hope you do better than Myself.

Fast & Fat :ok:

rebagliato
30th Jan 2006, 19:07
Hi F&F,

Thank you for your reply, I didn't know anything about these news.
Did they tell you why didn't pass?
Good luck to you too.