PDA

View Full Version : CAA Chief in the News again

boomarang
30th Jan 2006, 06:43
I see the Beeld reported on Friday that ole Trev is suing the Minister for Safety and Security for a pricely sum for wrongful/unlawful arrrest arising from the pilots license scam in 2000.

Would surely like to get the inside gen on what was going on there.

Come on CAA Chief, give us the lowdown.:ok:

Solid Rust Twotter
30th Jan 2006, 06:56
Sub judice, I think..........:suspect:

Spetsnaz
30th Jan 2006, 13:30
Sub judice, I think..........:suspect:
Buried,in other words - until all forgotten - what are the sub-judice rules anyway? I'm sure it doesnt always mean 'Say Nothing'!

MysticFlyer
30th Jan 2006, 16:23
No, the NAC Baron-a-go-go burst tyre, left next to the runway at Rand, at night thing, is almsot forgotten, or whada I say...details are getting foggy!:}

Off course this have nothing to do with it, nor did it, ever, right Trev!?:hmm:

davidjh
30th Jan 2006, 18:30
I think that this term is mis-applied in South Africa as it refers to the decision that must still be taken by a jury. As the SA legal system does not use jurors, it probably refers to the deference of information until a court/judge has decided on the matter. Hope this answers it?:confused:

MysticFlyer
30th Jan 2006, 18:51
My oh my...what a valid point, feel like answering this in camera....

Solid Rust Twotter
30th Jan 2006, 19:24
Quick! Where's the Doom?

I think we have an outbreak of lawyers.....:E

MysticFlyer
30th Jan 2006, 19:54
DDT, more effective, but more poisonous with more lasting effects in the long run!

SRT is a law man...:8

Spetsnaz
31st Jan 2006, 07:12
DDT, more effective, but more poisonous with more lasting effects in the long run!
SRT is a law man...:8
...and we know they NEVER give free advice. eg> How many free legal forums are there? :D

Solid Rust Twotter
31st Jan 2006, 07:28
Thanks a lot, MF. How would you like it if I compared you to a lawyer?:( :E

Wouldn't mind the bucks they rake in, though.:suspect: