PDA

View Full Version : Post with FTP site gone missing

AllInGoodTime
30th Jan 2006, 06:38
HI

Over the weekend there was a post up with a FTP site with CX stuff on it. Looked really interesting, but didn't have time to have a good look. Now can't find it, does anyone know where it went or if it can be re-posted.

Cheers

BlueEagle
30th Jan 2006, 11:14
Would this be it?

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=207244

AllInGoodTime
31st Jan 2006, 11:10
No BlueEagle, it was a link with a ftp page that had info on A340CBT's.
Thx for the try though.

BlueEagle
31st Jan 2006, 22:45
OK, sorry about that, I've had a look in the system but don't think it was removed by a Mod or Admin type. Post requesting the info you want, possibly here or in an another appropriate forum?

AllInGoodTime
1st Feb 2006, 10:12
Thanks once again BlueEagle. I think the title was something like "new info on CX". What the person had posted was a ftp link, which is similar to a web link but goes straight to a folder on a server where people have saved data. In the folder was A340 stuff and some power point stuff on the A340. Seemed like interesting stuff to pilots and wannabees, maybe an inside look that not everyone is lucky enough to get the chance to see. Hopefully it will re-appear or I will find it. Once again thanks for looking. cheers

cannot
1st Feb 2006, 11:49
url binned for copyright reasons. Rob

Best be quick or even better pm me if you want access. Too many people tried to login several times from the same IP thus ensuring nobody else got a chance. Many of the logins were from HK. I will kick and ban them if I see that.

Kane Toed
1st Feb 2006, 14:00
Awesome Cannot, thanks. Sorry to all others for my being on for a while (only steam-powered dial-up where I am):hmm:

Kane Toed
2nd Feb 2006, 05:38
url binned for copyright reasons. Rob
Thought that might happen:\

Thanks for the brief window of opportunity anyway!

jetjockey696
2nd Feb 2006, 07:20
Dear cannot

I wish to access the info you had for CX, but I cannot access the info, I tried for aleast one hour that day. :bored:

Please help.

thanks
jj696