PDA

View Full Version : nca requirements

RINGAdingding
30th Jan 2006, 03:23
Just a couple of questions about NCA nippon cargo airlines.

Does anyone have the info on what is required! Licensing and more importantly what the HEALTH requirements are!

Have heard they are strict on BMI and other things.

Any help appreciated!!

Might motivate me to GET HEALTHY as well!!:ugh:

edgit
6th Feb 2006, 18:26
Ringding,
reqs will eventually change to 744 rating for now no type .That said 742 P1 and current would help.
I should say at least 5000hrs with some heavy time thrown in,good hand flying skills +the usual IF .
Bases open JFK.SFO.commute from where you like.
Japanese atpl they will put you through (5 mths in tokyo).
Bmi is an issue ,medical takes 4-5 hours you will be busy the whole time.If there is anything wrong with you they will find it.But you don't need to be very fit ,I'm not and probably drink and smoke too much also .
Age prob 45 or less.
Salary all in usd 11500-/+.Everybody starts as fo.
Need to have an easy going ,don't take yourself too seriously nature.Prob the most imp req here.
Traditionally things have been very good there.Now with new ownership lots of expansion is taking place .No one knows the future ,the same, better or maybe worse .For now it's probably one of the top 5 contacts worldwide.

Hope this helps.

DOJETDRIVER
7th Feb 2006, 01:01
Ringding,
reqs will eventually change to 744 rating for now no type .That said 742 P1 and current would help.
I should say at least 5000hrs with some heavy time thrown in,good hand flying skills +the usual IF .
Bases open JFK.SFO.commute from where you like.
Japanese atpl they will put you through (5 mths in tokyo).
Bmi is an issue ,medical takes 4-5 hours you will be busy the whole time.If there is anything wrong with you they will find it.But you don't need to be very fit ,I'm not and probably drink and smoke too much also .
Age prob 45 or less.
Salary all in usd 11500-/+.Everybody starts as fo.
Need to have an easy going ,don't take yourself too seriously nature.Prob the most imp req here.
Traditionally things have been very good there.Now with new ownership lots of expansion is taking place .No one knows the future ,the same, better or maybe worse .For now it's probably one of the top 5 contacts worldwide.
Hope this helps.

Depends on which contract you get hired under. HACS pays $7500/Mo for 65 hrs. Then 116/hr above that.

Also, besides having an ATPL you will need to be type rated on a commercial jet. Doesn't matter what kind, just a type on a jet. And no, a second in command type won't cut it.

galant1
11th Feb 2006, 01:51
Which contract company was 11500 USD +/-?

DOJETDRIVER
11th Feb 2006, 02:54
Which contract company was 11500 USD +/-?

parc aviation.

iahtexan747400
11th Feb 2006, 17:58
After applying to the HACS site, how much time does it take to get an app in the mail?

DOJETDRIVER
11th Feb 2006, 20:50
After applying to the HACS site, how much time does it take to get an app in the mail?

After I filled out the online resume I believe it took about a week or two to get the application as well as the contract terms. The app is pretty simple compared airlieapps, ect.

galant1
12th Feb 2006, 00:57
DOJETDRIVER
Thanks.

HACS send out an email with the contract terms and application.
So, I guess when they get the online resume they send out the email.
It took about two/three days.

Pitbull747
24th Feb 2006, 20:58
I have been trying to apply for the NCA 747 F.O JOB,could anyone give me a hint?I've lilled out PARC's application but i don't know where it goes from there.Thank you.

Fluffy flyer
28th Feb 2006, 15:17
I have applied for this job through Parc twice now both times didn’t get past sending in the application.

I have a total of 8200 hrs with + 5000 hrs command on medium Jet B737-200 and 800.

Also have a small amount of 4-engine DC-8 freight time.

None of the above helped so I can only imagine that you need to have 747-200 on licence.

Good luck with your application.

DOJETDRIVER
28th Feb 2006, 17:04
I have applied for this job through Parc twice now both times didn’t get past sending in the application.
I have a total of 8200 hrs with + 5000 hrs command on medium Jet B737-200 and 800.
Also have a small amount of 4-engine DC-8 freight time.
None of the above helped so I can only imagine that you need to have 747-200 on licence.
Good luck with your application.

When I see the job posted on Parc it does say that the 747-200 type is required. HACS says it is preferrred but not required to apply.

Purple Hayes
5th Mar 2006, 06:02
THE 11,500 SOUNDS LIKE A COMMAND CONTRACT AFTER UPGRADE. I AM ALMOST POSITIVE THAT IS WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT. PARC ISNT PAYING FO'S THAT MUCH.