PDA

View Full Version : Aliens,David Ike

chiglet
29th Jan 2006, 22:16
Just been watching a UFO prog on Discovery, seems that Mr Ike says "We was taken over by reptiles"
Does that mean that Eve bonked the snake and not Adam? :confused:
watp,iktch

tilewood
29th Jan 2006, 22:28
No I think the snake bonked Adam and it's been downhill for mankind
eversince!

You can never believe what you read in books!!:hmm:

Astrodome
29th Jan 2006, 22:33
I believe he is referring to the current Labour Government

Jerricho
29th Jan 2006, 22:35
Hey, my buddy Dave still at it.

Who remembers the thread on here about the time he went on some morning show (GMTV???) and they ripped the piss out of him and he got all pissy and wrote a nasty letter to them? Great stuff.

Loose rivets
30th Jan 2006, 04:12
A strange man indeed. I wonder how much money he has made out of all this.

lexxity
30th Jan 2006, 09:05
Jer the prog was "This Morning", it was sheer entertainment, marvellous!

paulc
30th Jan 2006, 10:06
Was in the departure area at Gatwick many years ago (1989 I think) - usual things going on in terms of noise levels when sudenly it went quiet as in walked David Ike in purple tracksuit followed by a line of his supporters - very strange. Normal noise level resumed after he had left.

Also remember seeing him on Wogan and the audience reacted by laughing at some of his comments. He seemed ok with this until Wogan said "
David they are laughing at you, not with you"

Jerricho
30th Jan 2006, 16:05
That's the one Lexx!! Thank you.

For those that missed it, here it is:

http://thoughtcrimenews.com/icke.htm

VFE
30th Jan 2006, 16:25
I don't profess to completely understand his 'manifesto' but some of the comments I have seen him make about how humans behave I quite agree with. He is one of those types of people who have an extreme view with elements that everyone could agree with if they were honest with themselves yet for juvenile reasons best known to the likes of the Sun readership the guy gets blitzed at every opportunity.

My thoughts on that are that it's a pretty cheap and easy, not to mention childish, shot at someone who actually knows where he's going in life.

From TV sports presenter to the son of God - that's quite some promotion, I think we should congratulate the guy!

VFE. **don't look at me like that** :}

tony draper
30th Jan 2006, 16:30
Well if the demented buggah is still earning from it he is not that daft.:rolleyes:

Burnt Fishtrousers
30th Jan 2006, 17:08
Considering he exclaimed he was the "Son of God" you'd think "daddy" would have interveined a little more often on a Saturday afternoon at Coventry City wouldnt you....

Jerricho
30th Jan 2006, 17:24
Maybe "daddy" didn't want to give the game away?

Burnt Fishtrousers
31st Jan 2006, 19:56
Hand of God perhaps?.....:suspect:

tony draper
31st Jan 2006, 20:08
Just think had he had been born a thousand years ago we could be thrown into prison now for calling him a feckwit.
"You infidels must convert to Ikeism or die".
Its a good racket if you can get away with it,after all, its been done two or three times in the past with great success,and are his ideas any dafter than the one's that hold sway over millions now?
Makes yer think dunnit.
:rolleyes:

chiglet
31st Jan 2006, 22:21
Yes, I've seen him before....and his rants and tants..but this particular "revelation?" as to the history of the Human[oid] Race, I thought just a touch "Odd"......
watp,iktch