PDA

View Full Version : Wannabee looking for advice

s_abu4
28th Jan 2006, 20:46
Sup everyone.
I'm 18 and don't have much aviation experience as you can tell I jus came out of school. I have a inteview for ab-intio program at emirates in dubai. I was wondering if any knows the kind of questions they're gonna ask. I know why i wanna b a pilot, I kno i'm gonna put 100% to get it,if i dunt get it I'll do it privately, either way I'm gonna b a pilot. I jus want to kno if theres anythin the interviews are looking for exactly so i can prepare a bit. If it isnt too much of a bother. can i have sum advice/.
Bless
:ok:

max AB
29th Jan 2006, 03:33
Just one tip, if you have to type or write your answers to their questions, don't use 'sms' style language. It an't gonna help ya 2 b a pilot.

s_abu4
29th Jan 2006, 11:55
I got that one.LOL. What can I say, I'm from the SMS generation.
Noted. Anymore advice? Like, something that'll help me in the interview?:bored:

Özcan
29th Jan 2006, 14:20
go for it if it's a sponsored program, if it's not make sure that they educate JAR or FAA and not only the ICAO

s_abu4
30th Jan 2006, 14:32
ya it is a sponsored program...but it takes 3 yrs..if i did it privately it would of taken a year and half to 2 years. But they're covering cost so i don't mind the extra year. Hopefully i'll get it..thx for d lil advise i recieved..greatly appreciated.

rami8190
2nd Feb 2006, 23:04
Im a cadet 2 with GF. Ive got through my examinations n i may be doin my Final assesment some time this month.:ok: