PDA

View Full Version : is it okay for a me to fly with a no licenc??

( .Y. ) ILOVECUBA
28th Jan 2006, 07:07
hallo,

you see i ont have licence because the people, let me corecto.....th bandidos i fly dont like to fly in registered helcopeter. hence they fly with me.

its fine an everything, i just tought myself when my father bought a me helecopter. then i got a good job with the fellas from havana. they like to go in an out of the country side and i sometimes fly from cuba to colombia to drop them of for their business (grass).

well i left the big bad world of ther crooks now. should i become goody and get my licence?

alcazar.:O

Whirlygig
28th Jan 2006, 08:08
I don't think you're ever allowed to leave that big, bad world and become a goody so I wouldn't bother to get a licence if I were you. Just carry on what you're doing - you won't be able to escape anyway. :suspect:

Besides, your current occupation should make you much wealthier than any other legit pilot. :ok:

Cheers

Whirls

Bitmonx
28th Jan 2006, 08:29
Ppruner's........ignore this kid please!!!! :p

Teefor Gage
28th Jan 2006, 08:50
Me thinks that ( .Y. ) ILOVECUBA has had more than his 15 minutes of "fame" and its about time he disappeared from this site to do something useful - like grow up!!

Kleenex
28th Jan 2006, 09:39
Your father buys you a helicopter, and you teach yourself how to fly it only at 16 huh? :suspect:

Heliport
28th Jan 2006, 10:29
Bye bye YILC.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-030.gif

Heliport

SASless
28th Jan 2006, 10:31
Sounds like he is Chief Pilot material in OZ......

rotaryman
28th Jan 2006, 10:59
GOD! its not T.M from T.C.F is it ? :eek:

i\l see me own way out thanks..:}

WHK4
29th Jan 2006, 19:04
That's very funny, Rotaryman and SASless! Made my day.

BlenderPilot
29th Jan 2006, 20:00
Hey who knows, I Love Cuba might have been Fidel just having fun!!

Is it possible to find out if the IP was even from Cuba??

Teefor Gage
29th Jan 2006, 20:10
Looking at the various attempts at "bastardised" english in this thread and the few others he (she?) managed before getting ordered off, I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't even been anywhere near Cuba.

Heliport
29th Jan 2006, 21:13
Our 'Cuban' contributor :rolleyes: was posting from Australia.

H.

overpitched
29th Jan 2006, 22:44
I think he was the alter ago of 7balja01 our good friend Jacob. So hopefully heliport you have killed 2 birds with the one stone ???

Thomas Mac
30th Jan 2006, 07:36
He even got a mention on this thread - is this dude worth meeting or what? Here i was entertaining myself with yet another thread and TCF and Tm pop up again....

mac :cool:

cpt
30th Jan 2006, 19:59
With no licence ! I am dreaming of it ! ...my "mickey mouse" JAR licence is becoming impossible (or almost) to revalidate outside JAR world, and uterly useless where I use to fly...Tecnocrat maniac fundamentalists have taken over in Europe and "our" aviation is dying here .
Yes dreaming of getting rid of this licencing dreadfull pantomine...

TOT
31st Jan 2006, 07:31
There are guys flying around the uk with no licence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FACT!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT rumour

teeteringhead
31st Jan 2006, 08:10
There are guys flying around the uk with no licence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FACT!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT rumour
...you mean all those hooligans flying Chinooks, Apaches, Sea Kings, Pumas ......;)