PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ferry Work In Australia/Cheap Hours in S/E Queensland

Gotagivitago
26th Jan 2006, 22:23
Hello PPRuNers,
I'm a low hours (160 odd) commercial pilot trained in an R22 with a B47 endorsement looking to build hours. Having done some ferry work, I was thinking of either through ferry work or buying a block of 100 hours private charter from someone.
I also know at least one other fellow in a similar situation. I would appreciate any help from anyone out there who may be able to help with advice or machine available for private hire?
Of course the ferry work would not need to be in S/E Queensland, anywhere in Australia is O.K.
Thanks in advance:ok:
Gotagivitago

i4iq
27th Jan 2006, 02:13
Gotagivitago

If you know of others in the same situation, have you considered a syndicate of some kind?

Gotagivitago
27th Jan 2006, 06:36
G'day i4iq,

Thanks for the input. I have considered buying into a partnership/syndicate and may still do so but I'm thinking that buying a block of hours might a lot less hassle.

On that note if anyone has a syndicate running or is trying to set one up in S/E Queensland, I would be interested in talking to them.

P.M me if you like.;)

Gotagivitago:ok:

Friendly Black Dog
27th Jan 2006, 06:46
Gotagivitago,
please elaborate on the legal term "private charter" so we may know exactly what it is you seek? FBD

Gotagivitago
27th Jan 2006, 09:13
Thanks FBD,
Sorry, meant to have said "private hire".
Gotagivitago:ok: