View Full Version : Dubai ATC

Abu
25th Jan 2006, 18:58
Any truth in the rumour that 5 controllers resigned today over the recent pay rise?

Whats the latest??

may force be with me
25th Jan 2006, 22:34
What is happening in Abu Dhabi with Serco and their ACC contract? What is the salary, or actualy offer, now?

03Rnow30R
26th Jan 2006, 11:57
Not that I am aware of. We have had a few put in resignations over the past couple of months and there are rumours of others leaving and again others threatening to leave. If the rumours and threats are true, then a mass exodus is on its way. Hope they don't, I quite enjoy my 4 days off.:}

bigmanatc
26th Jan 2006, 22:35
What friggen pay rise......?:yuk:

desertrose
6th Feb 2006, 16:38
6 ATC's have resigned since the beginning of the year. There are a couple more who have applied to Muscat and New Zealand. They have all indicated that if they get a job offer they are gone......

What I don't understand is that Serco is not employing new people.(Knowing that they are going to lose so many people) They have cancelled the March intake/course and the next intake will only be in May(4 controllers only). I know of a lot of people who have applied to come to Dubai, so it's not like nobody is interested to come here.

Maybe Serco has a masterplan that we don't know of.
As long as we don't start losing days off, because then even more people will leave and less will apply to come to Dubai!