PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Arabian new LCC?

flycold
25th Jan 2006, 04:11
I found following recruit info from flightinternational.
Anybody have info of this airline?

Regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------
First Officers Posted24 Jan 06Close date22 Feb 06LocationSaudi ArabiaPackageCompetitive salaries on offer

Job DescriptionNew Low Cost Start-up
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is liberalising and a new low cost airline is set to take to the skies. If you are ambitious, love a challenge, thrive on thinking outside of the box and work best as part of a close-knit team, we want to hear from you.
Reporting to: Chief Pilot
Role: Responsible to the Captain and for assisting in the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safely of the occupants during a flight.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Commercial Pilots License, with ATPL exams completed. FAA license preferred. B737-300/400/500 or NG type rated. A total of 1000 hours flying, with not less than 500 hours on type. Must hold a valid drivers' license. Must be computer literate. Suitable experienced candidate can expect an early command opportunity.
Apply now at our website or by post. All applications must be in English.
To view the advertisers contact details click here.

Bear 555
25th Jan 2006, 08:02
Has also been mentioned in Arab News a few times.....
cheers
Bear 555

Fool 'n' Tameez
26th Jan 2006, 13:10
There are two companies planning LCCs, NAS and an al-Faisal venture called "Nemo". Since NAS are Airbus operators, I expect this position to be with the latter.

Regards

flycold
27th Jan 2006, 06:41
There are two companies planning LCCs, NAS and an al-Faisal venture called "Nemo". Since NAS are Airbus operators, I expect this position to be with the latter.

Regards

Thank you, sir!:ok:

Bear 555
27th Jan 2006, 08:35
Ok, should have posted the link last time...
http://www.project-nemo.com/index_en.html

Contact emails addresses on the web-site.

cheers,
Bear 555