PDA

View Full Version : Wot happened....

Semi Rigid
24th Jan 2006, 23:20
......to yesterday's thread re. the helo industry magazine discussion i.e. the question was asked about which magazines were worth reading.

Seems someone pulled some strings and got the thread removed by the moderators because some 'home truths' were regurgitated.

What's the point in having an open forum to get things exposed and talked about within the industry if peep's are going to hijack it when a raw nerve is exposed that could possibly reflect them in a bad light?

I say no fair.:*

Ned-Air2Air
24th Jan 2006, 23:32
Semi Rigid - If you want to blame me for having it pulled think again. I made my reply to you, came back for your response and its gone, so find someone else to blame.

If you want to send me a PM with your issues then go ahead because no doubt they will delete this thread as well.

Heliport
24th Jan 2006, 23:54
"Seems someone pulled some strings and got the thread removed by the moderators"

Nobody 'pulled strings' to get the thread removed.
I removed it because it descended into childish name-calling.

Nobody pulls strings in this forum.

(BTW, your suggestion that Ned_Air2Air is in any position to pull strings couldn't be more wrong. I won't go over old ground, but people who've been around Rotorheads for a few years will know why. ;))

MD900 Explorer
25th Jan 2006, 02:18
Ned

We all know you have a great magazine, but i would have thought you were the bigger man here....:confused:

It is ok to have pride, but you seem to have a bee under every bonnet. You get rilled up, for seemingly no reason...?

Whatever your beef with semi rigid is, isnt worth having to change your login name again?... is it?

Regards

MD :uhoh:

Ned-Air2Air
25th Jan 2006, 02:56
MD900 - Take your point and thats why I changed my post, and yes you are right, not worth losing login again :*

Shouldnt have taken it too personally, just get defensive when someone attacks something I have spent years and years building up thats all.

Yes I am an arrogant SOB and probably push the limits a little far at times, but its all to help promote this great industry, thats all.

Sorry to you and Heliport, off to the corner for my 5min time out :sad:

Shlaaper
25th Jan 2006, 03:03
Grow up Children! Remember 'Professional Pilots':*

mikelimapapa
25th Jan 2006, 04:56
Ned,
I wasnt sure if you saw my reply yesterday, since the thread was yanked. Thanks again for the info and the offer of a helping hand. Its good to know the veterans can remember back to when they were starting off and help us newbies get up the the "Professional" level!

Cheers,
Mike