PDA

View Full Version : any jobs or contacts ???

208inICE
24th Jan 2006, 23:16
Hello,

I am looking for a job in s.e. asia. currently, i am captain on dassault falcon 100 jet and am also a320 typed. don't have time on a320, since company went belly up before i even had a chance coming close to flight line. i have 4200 total time, over 3300 command mostly turbine, very very little jet time.

the arctic is cold, so any leads would be great: corporate, airline, whatever you guys can come up with. something longterm would be nice, but isn't that what we all want and rarely get in this industry??

also, posted in middle east forum. as you can see i want to be where it is hotter than hot, desert or tropics makes no difference to me.

thanks,

208 :ok:

Obbie
26th Jan 2006, 19:58
If you hate the cold that much, then why did you take a joke job with a crappy company
in a place like Baffin Island. :}

Your falcon time is useless for the Asian contracts. Min. 1000 hours commercial jet. If it doesn't weigh at least 55,000 lbs then they will not look at you.
If you need out that bad, Jazz is still hiring and you meet the minimums. But don't delay, the hiring is more than 65% complete already.

Otherwise enjoy Iqaluit, what was it today up there ? -37 C :E

LindbergB767
27th Jan 2006, 00:39
Try Air Japan they are looking for B767 FO
Try also NCA cargo also looking for B747 FO
Air Japan will train you if you are not qualified I am not sure with NCA
Apply with Parc Aviation or Hawaii Aviation

208inICE
27th Jan 2006, 01:46
lindbergb767,

thanks for the leads. great that there's some people trying to help out.