PDA

View Full Version : Which aircraft is better

jswings
24th Jan 2006, 19:16
I am currently creating a new virtual airline and am wondering which medium-short hold aircraft is better between Boeing and Airbus on European routes?

G-CPTN
24th Jan 2006, 20:00
Are you MAD?
You don't post a question like that on here! You'll upset the delicate balance between the Boebus and Airing contingents. Better to post it on the R&N Forum where you'll get a considered answer from PROFESSIONALS.

Tarnished
24th Jan 2006, 20:01
Well it all depends which aircraft has more issues with low self esteem and what sort of therapy sessions are going to be available for it to finally shed this dark burden from the past. Don't worry, help is on hand. Try the web pages of www.airlinesanonymous.org for the nearest group session to you. Low self esteem often comes after one or other partners has been flying around with another airline. Trouble is it all starts off as being platonic but before you know it they are "code sharing" and using each other's Frequent Flier lounges. Before long it ends in a nasty Nut Allergy or a Rash, that cannot easily be explained to the old faithful airliner sitting faithfully on the remote terminal with nothing for friendship but the driverless monorail.
Sometimes low self esteem comes from problems related to the late onset of puberty, but cream and a good razor can usually keep these sympoms at bay during the working day. It may not even be a LSE problem at all, but something all together far more sinister!! I have often found that the problems lie in something known in the businesss as ITA, or Incorrect Thread Assignment. It is a little understood affliction and the government is being perilously slow in allocating adequate funds for research into this insidious threat to our society. The charity "ITA For Life" has been instrumental in forcing change in legislation and collecting funds to help the sufferers and their families - check local Yellow Pages for a listing.

Hope this helps

Tarnished :ok:

Darn you G-CPTN for getting in there first!

Onan the Clumsy
24th Jan 2006, 20:48
How about a big flying watch instead?

Tarnished
24th Jan 2006, 21:28
For those just joining this program from another channel it should be noted that the original post appeared on the Agony Aunt thread. I was just trying to help.

answer=42
24th Jan 2006, 22:01
new virtual airline
is this like fantasy football?

GearDown&Locked
24th Jan 2006, 22:37
medium-short hold aircraft is better between Boeing and Airbus on European routes?

For your own benefit, stay out of the Fokkers way :eek: :\ :p :E
Why not use Zeppelins? No noise restrictions with those :ok:

Romeo Delta
24th Jan 2006, 23:35
Tell ya what... This may not be the best forum (or even website) to post flightsim stuff. :eek: :suspect:

For that, try www.avsim.com or www.flightsim.com. They specialize in FS downloads and chat. Heck, you'd probably get a better response out of Airliners.net.

Otherwise, since it's a VA, pick your favorite plane! That's the joy of a VA. YOU get to test things out and decide.

RD

Standard Noise
24th Jan 2006, 23:41
I am currently creating a new virtual airline and am wondering which medium-short hold aircraft is better.........

The ones that hold on the ground are virtually always better.:}

seacue
25th Jan 2006, 12:55
The "Boeing" DC-3 is your bird. What other airliner in service today has a 70 year record of service? If you don't believe the DC-3 is still in service, I recommend a visit to KSJU. I estimate at least one DC-3 departure per hour.

WeatherJinx
25th Jan 2006, 16:02
There won't be to choose between them with the impending introduction of conveyor belts (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=200511) :hmm:

Flightsimman
25th Jan 2006, 23:33
Hi mate,

Why don't you try the BAE-146 300 series ??

It's a great aircraft and specifically for short haul routes.

It can also get you into (and out of) very tight airports.

If you want a modern aircraft then you can't beat the Airbus A318, 319.

Cheers.

jswings
26th Jan 2006, 16:02
Thanks Flightsimman and all participants I will consider all your thoughts and am looking at the Embraer/ A319 aircraft. This concludes the discussion. :ok: