PDA

View Full Version : Mentor

samuelborgar
24th Jan 2006, 16:15
Hi guys,
I am samuelborgar, a member of the forum. Currently I am in the united states acquiring my licenses, and I would like to have a pilot mentor back home in Nigeria as to what the aviation industry entails. I would appreciate it so much if you could help.
Thanks!

MysticFlyer
24th Jan 2006, 16:31
Yes, yes....I can help! But first let me send you a letter, it's actually not a 419 at all, it's a letter about our family, my associate, Bert, will assist you further....

:}

samuelborgar
24th Jan 2006, 16:59
Thanks,
Expecting the letter.

Solid Rust Twotter
24th Jan 2006, 17:05
Jeez, okes!:ooh: Give the man a break....

Rule #1, Sam. Don't snap at the lure...:E :ok:

MysticFlyer
24th Jan 2006, 17:24
Spoil sport!:*

Capt. Manuvar
24th Jan 2006, 17:29
For US$1000 i will be you're mentor. Just kidding, I don't think I fall into mentor category, "If you follo' me, u go enter bush o" but I believe can answer 1 or 2 out of 10 of the questions you need answered.
Capt. manuvar
PS, I don't mind the US$1000

PPRuNe Towers
24th Jan 2006, 17:34
Samuel did write to us first before posting.

Rob

samuelborgar
24th Jan 2006, 22:36
[QUOTE=Capt. Manuvar]
Hi Capt,
I wish I had that amount myself. By the way I know that's just petty cash to you as u make mutliples of that monthly. And if truly I will enter bush if I follo u, where have u been taken ur passengers to? Appreciate ur offer to help though, as soon as Bush concludes the process of making one $1000 bill, I will send one. And thanks for the advice Twotter, but u know one can always play dumb to get the real deal!
Anyway, my first question is what briefly is the outlook of the industry right now, and any idea where it's going in the next 2 years.
2nd...what are the basic requirements to be hired in the airlines back in Nigeria.
And what Airlines do u guys fly for if u don't mind me asking.
Thanks!