PDA

View Full Version : B747-200/300 Job - Thailand

PIA747
22nd Jan 2006, 20:23
There is a job posting on climbto350 for B747-200/300 captains and FOs in Thailand. Can a member kindly tell me what airline is this?

bafanguy
22nd Jan 2006, 20:40
Phuket Airlines

PIA747
22nd Jan 2006, 21:42
ANybody here working for them? where do they fly and what do they offer?

CFIT
23rd Jan 2006, 05:27
With all the incidents, and mismanagement at Phuket Airlines, they are now flying only a single B737-200. Heard that their AOC is supposed to be taken aways soon, but no confirmation though. Orient Thai seems to be the only one that hires expat to fly their B747 Classics. Heard nothing positive about this outfit, but if you are unemployed, it's certainly better that flipping burgers at the Big M.

Rubberbiscuit
25th Jan 2006, 12:25
Read somewhere that Thai Sky Airlines just took delivery of their first 747. Could they be the one?

FO Cokebottle
28th Jan 2006, 16:45
I flew with Phuket Airlines until they terminated me for filing a petition for non-payment of salary (five months) with the Thai Labour Department. Filed the patition on the 25th Aug and terminated on the 10th Oct, when Phuket received a letter of demand from the Labour Department.

We, as parties in dispute, are going to the Labour Court as this is the next step in the process.

There are many expats who are owed back salary and are trying to get there money from them.

Kapt
31st Jan 2006, 05:13
I flew with Phuket Airlines until they terminated me for filing a petition for non-payment of salary (five months) with the Thai Labour Department. Filed the patition on the 25th Aug and terminated on the 10th Oct, when Phuket received a letter of demand from the Labour Department.
We, as parties in dispute, are going to the Labour Court as this is the next step in the process.
There are many expats who are owed back salary and are trying to get there money from them. I was there STAY A WAY.

kwaiyai
1st Feb 2006, 03:48
I'm staying South, No job is worth that Guano.
:eek:

fergineer
1st Feb 2006, 20:03
FO Cokeeeee
Nice to hear you are still about, dont let them get away with anything, I took one lot for my salery, got the money in the end and even after the costs made some money.
Keep the blue side up matey and enjoy life in the fast lane, me Ive retired!!!!!

FO Cokebottle
13th Feb 2006, 20:55
Hey Fergie,

Long time no hear. I emailed you the other week but sent back undelivered. Congrats on retirment. Me...still working and pi@#ing people off.

PM me.

FO C

tso310
20th Feb 2006, 21:41
Its Thai Sky. Hope you like Baghdad.

Incidently Thai Orient are getting rid of some of their oldest B747s.

Gonzola
22nd Feb 2006, 08:37
Hi everybody,

I need some update on the situation in Thailand regarding the airline companys, a few questions

1, How is Orient Thai doing and did they change the old 747 to newer?
2, What happened with Phuket Airs 747?
3, Does ThaiSky fly Phuket Airs 747?
4. Any new companys arised?
5, Have any of this companys lost their AOC

I am looking to charter from one of this companys and i am really grateful about all information you have

AAIGUY
22nd Feb 2006, 08:43
If you want to charter one, I recommend Thai Sky. I can put you in contact with someone there.

1, How is Orient Thai doing and did they change the old 747 to newer?

2 newer -300's but the rest is all crap.

2, What happened with Phuket Airs 747?

They are here and there..mostly parked

3, Does ThaiSky fly Phuket Airs 747?

I believe their 1 B747 is from Phuket Air.

4. Any new companys arised?

Thai sky is the latest B747 player.

5, Have any of this companys lost their AOC?

I believe Phuket did lose it, but may have regained it.

Orient Thai is sliding down hill..Most of the good Expats have left... to Thai Sky.

Gonzola
5th Mar 2006, 13:09
Aaiguy please contact me at [email protected]