PDA

View Full Version : Company with ATR 42/72

the lord
22nd Jan 2006, 20:22
Dear friends:D ,
I´m new in this forum and i´m not very sure where i have to post this article. If it is in a worng place tell me and I will post in the correct.
I would like to ask you if you can tell me when I can find a list of companies how have ATR 42/72 because I´m interesting.And which are the best webs to find jobs of pilot.
If some one in this forum can inform me if there are a web that I can find it.
Thank you very much:ok:

hotelmodemetar
22nd Jan 2006, 22:43
Dear friends:D ,
I´m new in this forum and i´m not very sure where i have to post this article. If it is in a worng place tell me and I will post in the correct.
I would like to ask you if you can tell me when I can find a list of companies how have ATR 42/72 because I´m interesting.And which are the best webs to find jobs of pilot.
If some one in this forum can inform me if there are a web that I can find it.
Thank you very much:ok:
Buenos dias Amigo !
Well, first of all go to: http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/ !!!!
Then try "Aer Arann", it is a pretty good airline company looking for ATR pilots !
Otherwise go to: www.airnostrum.com , or www.binternet.com, or www.swiftair.com and enjoy the Spaninglish language! :} :}

scroggs
23rd Jan 2006, 08:50
There is no need to quote the entirety of a post which is immediately above your own. Perhaps you believe that our readers are unable to see the original post? Or perhaps that scrolling up and down is beyond the capability of their computers? You simply waste space and make it more difficult for the thread to 'flow'.

As for the lord's English, it seems perfectly adequate to me.

Scroggs

hotelmodemetar
23rd Jan 2006, 10:15
Hey Scroggs, I was just jocking ! :O
The Lords, you can find all the ATR operators on www.airliners.net :ok:
You can also buy a book so called "JP airline Fleet", sold with a CD !!
Good luck :ok:

the lord
23rd Jan 2006, 22:33
Thank you very much for answer me:rolleyes: Hotelmodemetar.I´m looking where you tell me.:ok:
If anybody more knows about more pages where I can find more webs about companies with ATR 42/72 ,I will be very pleasure.

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
24th Jan 2006, 06:24
Atlantic Airlines (Air Atlantique) in the UK
Farnair in Switzerland
Danish Air Transport in Denmark

for pax and freight operations.

hotelmodemetar
24th Jan 2006, 06:53
have a look at this webpage :
http://www.propandjet.net/turboprop/atrcpg.htm
:ok:

the lord
24th Jan 2006, 13:26
Hey men,:cool:
thank you very much, this is a very good page, this is what I´m looking for.:ok:
I will look all the companies for a possibility of job.
THANK YOU:O