PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with info about CTC? (ctc aviation)

David_Lid Air
21st Jan 2006, 10:23
I plan to apply for this Airline Qualification Course that they have. Mostly because it would be a great upportunity to be placed in the pool that you do after the course is completed.

Does anyone have inside info or experience with them? it would be very appreciated :)

Here is a link to the program that i mean

http://www.ctcaviation.com/wings/0403.html

Thanks in advance

/David

Send Clowns
21st Jan 2006, 16:16
I know that some of their pilots do get FO's jobs, although no idea what proportion of the total or of the pool. If you are dead set on big jets and nothing else then this or similar is arguably a good choice. However it isn't going to help you towards any other type of job - if they find out you've done it any turbo-prop or GA operator will assume you will be straight off to the low costs or charter operators as soon as you have the hours for a look in. Many don't like that for some reason!

David_Lid Air
21st Jan 2006, 16:26
Big jets is what i want to fly, i dont know why but the smaller ones have never interrested me much. I know that maybe some people dont like it, but if i can find way in if i take that course i dont think i would want to just throw it away.

Thanks for the reply :)