PDA

View Full Version : eMail address to check application status?

Lear70
19th Jan 2006, 14:28
Hello to all,

I applied to CX approximately 7 months ago and haven't received anything. Not a letter stating receipt of application, not a denial of application. Nothing.

Is there an email address I can write to in order to make sure they even RECEIVED the application and / or again state my desire for a CX career?

Thanks,

ngkaka
23rd Jan 2006, 01:07
Strange... CX would do reply, even for failure case, in mail, usually 1 week after the interview. I think this only happen in Dragonair...

Lear70
23rd Jan 2006, 02:52
I haven't interviewed, I have only applied. I haven't received any kind of notification that they've even received it. I made a copy, guess I'll just resend it until I get some kind of notification or something. Thanks for replying.

jbkettering
23rd Jan 2006, 07:41
I had a reaction about 6 weeks later and then about 8 months later I got a interview.

grtz
Janus

matos
24th Jan 2006, 15:21
Just wandering if anyone sent the apps via email and how long before they acknowledged it.
thanks.

iflyplanes
24th Jan 2006, 16:56
Hi,

I sent in via email, however they like you to back it up with a hard copy. I received a reply from the email in about 2 weeks. They wont bite if you ring and confirm that they received the email.

IFP