PDA

View Full Version : Jet AOC Wanted

.92CX
17th Jan 2006, 14:20
Anybody know of a Uk Jet AOC Company for sale??

Margarita
17th Jan 2006, 23:16
Be assured that they are all for sale. Just a matter of money. Just contact the company on right size for you...

bacardi walla
18th Jan 2006, 07:58
May I ask why you want to buy an AOC rather than apply for one through normal channels? Do you intend to be UK based ? Serious questions, so maybe PM me with a reply. Many thanks

Flying Aggie
18th Jan 2006, 13:08
There was an ad in Flight International for Part ownership this week, and they have and AOC this should help. check your PM

BizJetJock
18th Jan 2006, 14:11
Bacardi Walla,
You've obviously never set up an AOC from scratch if you have to ask the question..:{

bacardi walla
18th Jan 2006, 14:28
I've help set up 3 UK AOC's from scratch, thank you.

Phil Brockwell
18th Jan 2006, 16:44

AOC's are not actually differentiated by engine type. A more pertinent question would be "anyone know where I can buy an AOC that will support aircraft to XXX MTOW with 2 crew ops" etc.

Are you wanting to buy a business with its existing trade, aircraft, staff etc if not.

Given the lack of information you have given, it is unlikely to solicit particularly helpful responses.

Phil

Martin Barnes
18th Jan 2006, 18:53
Hey Phill why bother the guy is obviously a tosser !!!

Phil Brockwell
19th Jan 2006, 12:09
MKB

So it would seem, but if you pass a frog, sometimes worth giving him a little kiss.

PB

Daifly
19th Jan 2006, 20:37
Not sure this is the right forum for Frog Sex stories... :)

TaxiOperator
19th Jan 2006, 23:13
Hi .92CX,

Are you really looking for an AOC company to buy ?

The JAA requires 5 competent postholders and there are tons of paperwork to be done before (and if) you get one. Just not worth it for one aircraft. Buy the company and the AOC gets revoked.

I'm sure there are plenty of AOC companies offering their services if you are just looking for a 'home' to place a jet for tax reasons.

An AOC holder will normally force you (for liability reasons) to use crew and ops from the AOC company, please consider that a relief for the owner.

Let me/us know if you are serious, post acft. type on this board and the right AOC holder will set up.

Caledonian
20th Jan 2006, 09:10
Martin

Takes one to know one

melia
20th Jan 2006, 16:35
You have HELPED set up 3 AOC's, really or have you sat there and watched other people do it for you!
Because you seem out of touch.

bacardi walla
20th Jan 2006, 18:35
You have HELPED set up 3 AOC's, really or have you sat there and watched other people do it for you!
Because you seem out of touch.

And why exactly am I out of touch? Don't turn a perfectly reasonable thread into a slanging match.