PDA

View Full Version : NAC office romance gone bad

Flying_Blind
15th Jan 2006, 13:16
Mr. M M and Mrs. M started a hot love affair at the NAC office about 7 months ago. "Working late". When her husband was flying contracts Martin moved in for the kill. The "office love affair" became so hot and intense that she is now getting a divorce.

Pilots and contractors be warned. Check your ladies while out the country, because your finance department "Romeo" may move in.

We wish them LUCK

Coleman Myers
15th Jan 2006, 13:46
Comiserations to the wronged man :*

FlyItLikeARental
15th Jan 2006, 15:00
Another AIDS victim.... Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrome

Spetsnaz
15th Jan 2006, 19:26
What's this to do with anything??
Pilots have been shagging other people's wives for years. Women have minds as well as bodies and it's time they took responsibility for their own actions!

B Sousa
15th Jan 2006, 20:26
Based on Jetdrivers "edit" me thinks. Flying Blind may be closer to the relationship than he lets on...........

Flying_Blind
16th Jan 2006, 07:02
I'm a friend of the family, and what they have done is kak. Pilots on contract has to be warned about Martin or this could happen to them too. Something needs to be done.

Ttailed
16th Jan 2006, 07:56
Please send this post to the agony aunt forum.

Taa,

Tt

Captain Pheremone
16th Jan 2006, 08:49
Love is a wonderful thing....but kinky office sex!!!!!!!!! now there is a subject worthy of more discussion...with pictures of course.

Captain Pheremone
16th Jan 2006, 09:04
In reality...anyone pulling into a wife missing her hubby is no friend of mine.

But try it with my wife and your balls better be well protected...not from me..from my wife.:ouch:

PS. I still want pictures.

rags
16th Jan 2006, 09:25
What happened can not be removed from history. Where it happened can not be removed from history either. The sad part is that it can not be removed from the minds of those involved. The sad part is that it was splased in an open forum to people that has no consern barring the fact that it may happen to themselves. Affairs like this happens in every office in the country every day. Contract pilots/engineers are all in a very difficult situation due to them being away a lot. If a marraige is not strong it will not survive. If you do not work at keeping both parties happy, the marraige is doomed to fail. Just do not splash the crash on PPRUNE
How many M. M's are flying and how many of us are married to M. This has now created a lot of bad thoughts in many minds.
To the person that started the treat and to the moderator please send this kind of article to the trashcan where it belongs.

Spetsnaz
16th Jan 2006, 09:54
The preditory Alpha male stalking the attractive lone females. Nothing new in nature! Why blame him and not her? Couldn't she say "NO!"??

Gunship
16th Jan 2006, 11:19
What happened can not be removed from history. Where it happened can not be removed from history either. The sad part is that it can not be removed from the minds of those involved. The sad part is that it was splased in an open forum to people that has no consern barring the fact that it may happen to themselves. Affairs like this happens in every office in the country every day. Contract pilots/engineers are all in a very difficult situation due to them being away a lot. If a marraige is not strong it will not survive. If you do not work at keeping both parties happy, the marraige is doomed to fail. Just do not splash the crash on PPRUNE
How many M. M's are flying and how many of us are married to M. This has now created a lot of bad thoughts in many minds.
To the person that started the treat and to the moderator please send this kind of article to the trashcan where it belongs.

:ok: Tottaly agree ... not the spirit of PPRUNE ... :(

Smokeyengine
16th Jan 2006, 11:38
frankly I don't think this has anything to do with anyone.

4HolerPoler
16th Jan 2006, 16:16
Agreed - an embarrassment, yet a monument to the scumbags, both male & female who prey on our spouses while we're slipping the surly bonds. Thread closed in a humane gesture but this forum will willingly act as a bulletin board for outing those intent on wrecking the sanctity of a pilot's marriage.

4HP