PDA

View Full Version : Air Express, qou vadis??

Old Bullet
14th Jan 2006, 05:08
Hello n all,

Just heard that Jakib Billelli, of late of Air Express in Algeria, passed away recently. Condolences to family and colleagues.

Anybody got more news? What's going to happen at Air Express now, who's taken over the helm (Arrie Voegt ??)

Cheers:(

Douglas Lee
14th Jan 2006, 11:43
If this is true, it could become very interesting to see, who will become the new CEO? I can see a few candidates already.

maxrated
15th Jan 2006, 09:00
It wasnt Jakib it was Mr Bendelli, apparently died in a car accident driving back to Hassi from Algiers, always remembered him as one of the few chaps in the upper management who actually knew what he was doing and was an awefully nice guy as well.

I guess that leaves our good friend and trusted confidant Mr Henni Septi alone at the helm.

Old Bullet
15th Jan 2006, 18:08
Thanks for the correct info max rated. Condolences to the Bendali family from my side.

cheers
ob

Speevy
16th Jan 2006, 09:31
I do agree with Max Rated, one of the best guys, condolences to his family.
Very sad news to hear..
Speevy

south coast
16th Jan 2006, 10:58
hey speevy you greasy iti...

how are you and where are you?

pilodz
16th Jan 2006, 12:45
hi evrybody , any opportunity for an algerian guy with CPL/IR ,total flight time 250 hours oxford aviation traning and royal jordanian air academy in air express Algeria?
cheers

pilodz
13th Feb 2006, 12:30
hi guys, just want to know , is there any of you working for air express algeria.
cheers

VS -1500 fpm
14th Feb 2006, 14:26
This is very sad news, Mr. Bendelli and I enjoyd man Whiskeys together in Hassi. What was he doing on that bad road between Hassi and Algiers? I use to fly him from Algiers to Hassi!!

Regards to all from Capt. J&B!!!!!!:uhoh:

Roger Copy Charlie
14th Feb 2006, 21:15
Howzit man? Whatever happened to your honeymoon visit?

Bendali's accident happened on the road from Hassi Messaoud, back to camp.

Are your S&T's at your current job enough for a bottle a day? It hasn't been the same without you, since you left us!

VS -1500 fpm
15th Feb 2006, 03:55
Everything is good on my side! The wedding was 2 expensive!!!!:ugh: Could not do the trip, sorry man. But will be in contact to visit at a later stage. Airline tickets to Europe are now on rebate for me, would cost me +/- R800. Will make a plan. It can cover a bottle a day, but then I cant eat! Ha Ha.

Do you stil have a B200 in Hassi, heard PEA left Hassi? It was good times, but you okes wanted to fire me for all the whiskey! :8 I hope you are doing good and I promise I will contact you! When are you visiting SA again?