PDA

View Full Version : TO ALL ROBBIE DRIVERS

Lu Zuckerman
29th Jun 2001, 07:24
PLEASE READ THE POST ENTITLED FLIGHT FORCE AND ENTER YOUR COMMENTS EITHER ON THIS POST OR ON THAT POST.

------------------
The Cat

[This message has been edited by Lu Zuckerman (edited 29 June 2001).]

Balance!
29th Jun 2001, 14:13
oh no, here we go again :)

RW-1
29th Jun 2001, 17:30
We believe that this line of topics has been covered.

But certain flyers here have arrainged to give Lu a special vantage for the upcoming launch of the shuttle, a lawn chair setup next to the flame deflector on the right hand SRB side of the pad.

My bet, vorticy=lu.

There are also personnel who believe Lu is "John Maxon" on sci.space.shuttle, same blathering unendless paragraphs of useless unproved threories about Nasa covering up the real reason for the 51-L mishap. The resembalances of the same stubborness to go out and get their own data is uncanny ....

[This thread made RW-1 gag yet again on 29 June 2001.]

[This message has been edited by RW-1 (edited 29 June 2001).]

[This message has been edited by helidrvr (edited 29 June 2001).]

Lu Zuckerman
29th Jun 2001, 18:35
To: RW1

Once again you have launched a personal attack. I would suggest that you address your comments about b******t to vorticey who stated that he had experienced a tendency to roll left and countered it with right cyclic and this was seconded by Vfrpilotpb. They have experienced this phenomenon so; they must be wrong, as it is supportive of what I have been saying all along.

Regarding my comments about what I thought caused the loss of the Challenger I feel that I have the right based on my experience. When you have worked on the propulsion system of the Saturn 4-B for 6 ½ years or, the Atlas missile for 3 ½ years or Shuttle launched satellites for a year or, worked as manager of field service on high altitude sounding rockets for almost a year then you can make your nasty comments about what went wrong.

------------------
The Cat

HeliEng
29th Jun 2001, 19:47
Nicely put Lu!

HeliEng

helidrvr
29th Jun 2001, 23:21
RW-1, you are free to disagree with
anything Lu or anybody else has to say.

Do us all a favor please and stick to the
facts, i.e. refrain from crudely worded
personal attacs. If you cannot do that I
expect you to keep out of the discussion,
lest the moderators have to do it for you.

Keep up the friendly banter guys.

Cheers http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/cool.gif

[This message has been edited by helidrvr (edited 29 June 2001).]