PDA

View Full Version : Netjets Ground Staff Jobs / OPS

pablo
10th Jan 2006, 23:00
Hi everybody!

I was guessing what NJE Europe's requirements for ground staff are, and in which do the interviews consist.

Besides It would be great to know if apart from Lisbon there are any other bases for ground staff, as well as T&C for new hires.

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

Regards,

Pablo

PS: I have posted this msg in the Ground Staff forum as well, but as long as NJE is an air-taxi company and is a frequent topic around this place, I thought some of you could help me. Thanks!

mach2moose
11th Jan 2006, 00:16
Pablo

Sorry,I cannot help you regarding your request, as I have no knowledge in that sphere.

However, NJE is NOT in any way, shape or form, an air taxi company, not even a charter company, so I suggest you do some research before applying.

Good luck,

M2M

pablo
11th Jan 2006, 10:31
However, NJE is NOT in any way, shape or form, an air taxi company, not even a charter company, so I suggest you do some research before applying.

m2m,

thanks for your swift reply. Don't be so hard on me, it was late and I was sleepy. Of course I know NJE is fractional corporate. By the way... if they're not charter, nor air-taxi... how come I can buy a circa 10 hour ticket to fly with them?

If I have posted here enquiring about NJE is because I'm researching and trying to get some info.

Thank you!

Pablo

mach2moose
11th Jan 2006, 11:16
Sorry Pablo, I was tired too!

Good point about the cards, although I think they are 25 or 50 hours, but whatever, it's a big difference to picking up the phone for a quote from A to B.

Best of luck.

M2M

south coast
12th Jan 2006, 16:17
wow, mach2moose is an agressive fellow...

leonbrumsack
14th Jan 2006, 20:18
I am no expert, Pablo, but I believe NJE operational departments are solely based in Lisbon, with sales, marketing, etc. located in London.