PDA

View Full Version : Ops positions at Netjets Europe

pablo
10th Jan 2006, 22:55
Hi everybody!

I was guessing what NJE Europe's requirements for ground staff are, and in which do the interviews consist.

Besides It would be great to know if apart from Lisbon there are any other bases for ground staff, as well as T&C for new hires.

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

Regards,

Pablo

PS: I will post this message in the Air Taxi Crews forum to see if anybody is able to help there as well. Thank you!

pietertje67
25th Jan 2006, 03:00
Hi Pablo,

I myself send an application, they thought i was applying for cockpit,
i replied and i explained i was applying
for dispatch, till now i havent seen or heard anything from them

pablo
26th Jan 2006, 07:05
Hi pietertje67,

I guess my application was correctly understood but haven't heard anything from them yet.

It says in the careers page for ground staff that vacancies may be published in local newspapers (I guess from Lisbon) which is not easy to access. Let's hope somebody else is able to shed some light about vacancies and so.

Thank you for your reply.

Rgrds,

Pablo

FormerFlake
19th Feb 2006, 05:48
Vacancies are often published in Flight International, you can use the FI website for free to check. The company is still growing, so i would just send your CV to the address on the NetJets Europe website every 6 months.

I am not aware of any bases for ground staff apart from in Lisbon. I doubt they will be as good as Lisbon anyway:) :)

pablo
19th Feb 2006, 10:57
Hi!

thanks for the info. I have been told the Cascais area is mostly touristic and a very very nice place to be, as well as the weather is not bad at all. The company seems either a great place to be too, so... who doesn't want to go there and work for them? hehe

thanks for your kind replies! good luck to all applicants!

regards,

Pablo

pietertje67
21st Feb 2006, 17:36
Hi Pablo. keep me informed if you want to,
iám still interested in Nedjets
Pieter