PDA

View Full Version : Question for BA Ground Staff

Wyler
10th Jan 2006, 19:32
I am flying to Muscat next October with BA. Catching 0600 flight from Newcastle to LHR which gets in at 0715. Musac flight leaves at 0940. 2 questions:

1. Will I be able to check my bags from Newc straight through to Muscat?
2. Will I be able to pick up my Boarding pass for the Muscat flight at Newcastle?

I am paranoid when travelling about time and hate having to rush.

All flights with BA.

Thanks.

Wyler

ptr120
10th Jan 2006, 19:38
...not BA groundstaff but the answer is yes to both questions.

sixmilehighclub
10th Jan 2006, 19:41
Yes you should be able to check your bags through to Muscat and use the Flight Connections centre in LHR to transfer flights.

If you booked online you should be able to check in on line for both flights and print boarding pass at home for the NCL. You should be able to choose your seats too.

Otherwise you should be able to collect both boarding passes at NCL.

If for any reason you arent able to, the Flight Connections centre will print for the Muscat sector.

Have a great flight!

Six

Wyler
10th Jan 2006, 20:06
Many thanks.:ok:

mmeteesside
11th Jan 2006, 18:33
Not exactly related, but in July/August we are flying from MME-LGW-ATL-LAX (with baby, nightstop in LGW and out with Delta) and then LAX-ATL-LGW-NCL (with Delta then BA). My question is will we be able to get through checked all the way to NCL on the return? We have about 4hrs in LGW anyway

Railgun
11th Jan 2006, 22:31
Not exactly related, but in July/August we are flying from MME-LGW-ATL-LAX (with baby, nightstop in LGW and out with Delta) and then LAX-ATL-LGW-NCL (with Delta then BA). My question is will we be able to get through checked all the way to NCL on the return? We have about 4hrs in LGW anyway

Depends if it it a through ticket.

EI-CFC
12th Jan 2006, 12:09
If it's on two seperate tickets, I doubt DL will do it (with BA being a seperate alliance etc) - you could ask, but don't be disappointed if you get refused.

mmeteesside
12th Jan 2006, 15:18
It is on two separate tickets yes, however don't DL have some codeshares on BA flights onwards out of LGW, although I'm not sure if NCL is one of those!? Cheers anyway!

spanishflea
12th Jan 2006, 15:22
BA dont codeshare with DL on any services, as has been previously mentioned they are in different alliances. You are probably thinking of AA.

mmeteesside
12th Jan 2006, 15:32
Ah well, maybe they used to, sure I saw some DL codeshares on their flights out of LGW!