PDA

View Full Version : Are 1Time and Kalula pulling their George and P.E routes?

yogibear
10th Jan 2006, 17:10
:confused: ....Rumour has it that 1Time and Kalula pulling thier George and P.E routes.......anyone know anything about this ?

:confused: :confused:

Deskjocky
11th Jan 2006, 06:43
Yogi,
As far as I heard GRJ was one of their "up and coming routes"- so much so that BA also want to get in on the action. Perhaps if Comair decide to get on the route then Kulula will pull off- only thing is the route has a very strong appeal to the leisure market so it would not make sense to pull kulula in favour of BA....

MysticFlyer
11th Jan 2006, 07:11
Heard on the Pangalactic Gargleblaster.

"YOGIBEAR! Quick, jam the radar.....splat!"
CIO NW I pressume, while the COO is too busy.....

Star Trekking accross the universe....

yogibear
11th Jan 2006, 07:41
:E :E :E

Sheesh Mystic.....bump your head or what ????

:p :p :p

beechbum
11th Jan 2006, 11:27
Deskjockey..........Comair/Kulula same company?????????Kulula flights are doing well so can't understand why they would want to pull off the route. Then I'm not a bean counter so who knows. We'll see!

Deskjocky
12th Jan 2006, 09:53
beechbum, I know- I cannot see the reason why Comair wants to put the BA brand onto the GRJ route- perhaps they are getting pressure form their corporate customers? Any way it doesnt really matter what metal Comair flies on the route because lots of Kulula pax are carried on BA branded planes each day- see Harare and Windhoek

REAL ORCA
12th Jan 2006, 16:38
Have not heard anything in that regard from management. Does not make sense as both routes are doing really well!:confused:

Mystic, I see you still smoking that stuff!:ok: