PDA

View Full Version : Lu???

HeliEng
26th Jun 2001, 16:36
Lu,

Would you happen to be in or around the shores of Sunny Britain shortly after Christmas time?

Ancient Pelican and I were thinking perhaps a mini Pprune bash was in order, and Vfrpilotpb has expressed an interest if you are going to be around.

Hope to hear from you soon

HeliEng ([email protected])

Lu Zuckerman
26th Jun 2001, 19:16
If all goes well my consulting company will get the contract to do the R&M for the A380 body and wing landing gear systems. If the contract is awarded, I will most likely be visiting BAe to look at their landing gear iron bird. The company that will issue my contract will determine when that visit takes place. I doubt seriously if any travel will take place near the end of the year as most firms are closed for the Christmas and New Years holidays. I’ll let you know if and when I will be in the UK, as I would like to meet the people that I have crossed swords with and those that are supportive of my theories. One problem, I don’t drink. How about a Carvery bash?

------------------
The Cat

[This message has been edited by Lu Zuckerman (edited 26 June 2001).]

The Nr Fairy
26th Jun 2001, 19:39
Lu :

You not being a drinker isn't a problem. I'm sure we can find decent non-alkie drinks among all the beer.

HeliEng
26th Jun 2001, 19:54
A Carvery-bash it is then!!!

I think we can definatly include me and Vfrpilotpb, any more takers????

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

HeliEng

piloteddy
26th Jun 2001, 21:32
I'd really like to meet Lu too, so please count me in HeliEng!!

The carvery sounds like an excellent idea too!! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/thumbs.gif

Vfrpilotpb
27th Jun 2001, 10:10
Hey Lu,

If you are a Foodie, I could get you the best plate of Northern Delight "Tripe and Trotter's followed by award winning Black Puddings" I'll stick to a nice juicey steak!
Regards

HeliEng
27th Jun 2001, 11:04
Vfrpilotpb,

That is disgusting!! Only you Northerners could come up with such a thing.

Good plan about sticking to the steak I think!!