PDA

View Full Version : EK A330 Route structures

Diabolo
8th Jan 2006, 15:09
Hello,

What are the routes and destinations of the A330 with Emirates ?

Thank you,

145qrh
8th Jan 2006, 16:22
Diabolo......You ask lots of questions about EK, might I direct you to www.emirates.com or go to a travel agent and get a time-table.......

ratpoison
8th Jan 2006, 16:28
Put a blind fold on, throw a dart at a wall map of the world and that's where it operates to. :hmm:

donpizmeov
8th Jan 2006, 16:32
What 145qrh meant to say was, throughout the middle east, india, pakistan, some bits of africa, bits of europe, and bits of the uk. The routes seem to be changing as more 777s come along. With more of the europe and uk bits going to the boeing.
Where it will be going at the end of the year may well be quite differnt from where it goes now. Not much help I guess, but planning on where it goes now may not be too accurate in the future.
You have a start date yet?

Don

Diabolo
8th Jan 2006, 19:29
Diabolo......You ask lots of questions about EK, might I direct you to www.emirates.com or go to a travel agent and get a time-table.......

Thanks for your very inteligent & smart idea. If you have some more please just let me know.

Bye

Zomp
9th Jan 2006, 08:38
devil,
as smart questions deserves a smart answer, but what is wrong with the answer anyway? you get all the info off the EK website.