PDA

View Full Version : Kurland Polo Punch-up

Flatdog
8th Jan 2006, 11:41
Just read an interesting article in the Sunday Times describing ex-Miss SA, Claudia Henkel's boyfriend in a punch-up with Durban businessman, Chay White?
Could anyone please confirm if this is Chay White of NAC Durban fame?:ooh:

Choppercpt25
9th Jan 2006, 07:04
Yup - Chay from ex NAC DURBAN.
For what it's worth. Chay won't even hurt a fly!
Chay is a great guy - can't believe this happened to him.
But - this is the way the rich and famous sort out the differences.
Shame on you MISS SA!

Deanw
9th Jan 2006, 10:10
As this has already been mentioned here, I'll post the newspaper article:

Ex-Miss SA in polo brawl
08/01/2006
Beeld
George - Fists literally flew around former Miss SA Claudia Henkel recently.
Her boyfriend allegedly slapped a spectator at a polo match at an exclusive event after the match at Kurland Estate near Plettenberg Bay.
"We just want to get the whole unsavoury business behind us and move on," said a director of the estate who didn't want to be named.
The director also confirmed that Nicky van der Walt, 25, Henkel's boyfriend, was summarily dropped from the polo tournament.
The incident apparently took place on Friday two weeks ago after Clay White, 32, regional manager of an airline in Durban, allegedly asked Henkel whether he may introduce his daughter to her after the match.
When White arrived later, Van der Walt was waiting for him and apparently told him to "**** off".
White told Rapport that he was still trying to explain when Van der Walt started assaulting him.
White suffered a broken nose, injuries to his ribs and had to get sutures to his head. A local horse breeder allegedly fell through a plastic chair when White tried to get away.
Superintendent Billy Jones, police spokesperson, said Henkel and Van der Walt had laid charges of assault and harassment against White at the Plettenberg Bay police station.
White in turn had laid a charge of assault with the intent to do serious bodily harm against Van der Walt.

MysticFlyer
9th Jan 2006, 11:08
So I suppose it's down to the money now.....I mean, to the law to decide, but then again.:(

That's fairness for you in this SA! Who's paying tithes to who?

Well seeying that cavorted cheetah (sic) is a man that now's his Bible too, maybe he can tell us about the house of Levi tithes as in Heb. 7. Who is this Melchizedek? (I and a lot more actually knows...:ugh: )

Shall we leave the old crafts? I think so!

Bert, I'll save you this one, it's on me!

"This baby was actually born for the Campfire, and that's where it's headin'!"

Yee-ha!