PDA

View Full Version : Crewing Job in the Mid East

DunkinDonut
8th Jan 2006, 05:36
I've heard that Qatar Airways are looking for experienced staff for Rostering and Crew Scheduling.

The package sounds very good! Does anybody know what they're like to work for as i'm considering a change? I've heard there are lots of positive changes taking place at the moment due to a new Director in Crew Sched and that I shouldnt believe everything i read on here...

Anybody care to comment... - Should I go or... should i stay?

DunkinDonut

NewDoha
9th Jan 2006, 15:31
Donut, I have also heard they are looking for staff as they are desperate, and the package being offered is very good (for the right people). I tried to apply on their website but cud only find the job by clicking on all vacancies, but do not know if it was working as did not get a reply.

Does anyone have any contact email for a Director/manager or someone so that I can send in my resume direct. If its true that they're looking for the 'right staff' they need to sort their website out!

DunkinDonut
9th Jan 2006, 16:28
NewDoha - I agree with what you say about the website. I'm informed that they're not the jobs avail anyway... Sounds like they have lots of probs down there and are trying hard to bring in expertise.

I've had a couple of calls from their HR people and since yesterday have now spoken with their Director of Crew Sched.

Sounds like a challange but... Ummmmmmmmm for the money, i might just go!

DunkinDonut

JobsaGoodun
9th Jan 2006, 17:37
Does anyone know what the pay/conditions package is?

Mr Angry from Purley
9th Jan 2006, 18:29
Got an e mail address for the Crewing Manager if anyone wants it send me a pm. Last I heard AIMS were providing support, the one and only Greek God from Diseworth !:\

tic
9th Jan 2006, 20:31
last I heard Gulf Air looking for new HOFO

DunkinDonut
11th Jan 2006, 16:10
Dear Mr. Angry,

I believe you're correct... The Man from AIMS is in town and by all accounts has been hard at work (Doing a nightshift or 3...) he was taking on extra flights (he doesnt change!!) when i spoke to him last night for the Hadj.

Anyway... I've decided to go and am packing my 'Bucket and Spade!!' as we speak. At least there wont be 5" of SNOW outside (hopefully)

He also said that he'd like to extend the invite to you and all of his many friends in the 'Centre of the Universe...' so i hope to meet up with you soon.

Where exactly is Diseworth anyway?

DunkinDonut

pipergirl
12th Jan 2006, 15:01
Is that position anything to do with the crew scheduler position on the direct recruitment site by any chance?

Mr Angry from Purley
12th Jan 2006, 21:08
Dunkin

The Greek God would sell his wife given half the chance!.
Sure the crews he uses are "out of hours me old" ?:\

NewDoha
13th Jan 2006, 04:44
Pipergirl

From what i understand, yes its crew schedulers and also a re-shuffle is taking place so i guess other jobs, best thing i suppose to do is apply under crew scheduler on website, under all vacancies list as that is were i found it and apply if you are interested. apart from that i have no more info. But looks like donut is on their way, they must have offered a good package then.

Good Luck..................

walla
25th Jan 2006, 04:42
Hi guy's,

Could anyone give me a rough idea of the package that Quatar are offering, PM if it is a delicate subject.

Thanks in advace
Walla