PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Air Application Letter?

gotak
8th Jan 2006, 04:39
Hi Guys and Gals

I am looking at the Dragon Air cadet "Job Listing" and it says to send in the application form and a "Application Letter". They don't seems to explain what that letter is. Does anyone here knows?

Cheers

YMMBB
8th Jan 2006, 06:08
Its just a normal cover letter I believe..Wouldn't be anything special about it.

gotak
8th Jan 2006, 11:33
Well I suppose I'll just call and ask. Cause really they already asked about why you want to be there and such. So I am not sure what use the coverletter is? Except maybe another way to test your writen English?

superfish
8th Jan 2006, 11:58
You don't know what a cover letter is? Seems like you are a first-timer applying for a job. Just browse through some interview sites, they usually tell you what it is and teach you how to write one :ok:

gotak
8th Jan 2006, 14:01
I said I don't know what use it would be for in this case as you already have you explain why you are applying in the application form. The point of coverletters is to explain why you want to work for the company and why they should hire you. In this case they already asked those questions in the application.

I have writen a few coverletters including ones that got me jobs at some pretty large well known firms. So no it's not something new for me.