PDA

View Full Version : Titan Airways Recruitment

Pax Agent
7th Jan 2006, 17:50
Saw some1's thread about their recruitment at BOH. Put my application in (it's perfect place to crew from for me) but wondered why they needed crew based here? Is there something about to launch? Palmair are using astreus for their march/april routes and have launched their summer programme. would Titan already be recruiting if they were operating some routes for Palmair next Autumn??? Also the palmair crew are operating the Astreus a/c themselves? What would happen to the Palmair crews if Titan did some of the work? Any info on this, the company, or their interviews would be much appreciated!
Also i know peeps dont post their salaries on the forum but wondered if sum1 could PM me a rough guide to what i'd earn as the website simply says pay is negotiable!!!! I'll have 30K and a company car pls!!! lol!
Thanx Guys.......

mmeteesside
8th Jan 2006, 12:09
Titan operate a B733QC on mail duties, and other duties through the day from BOH, the mail flight goes to EMA

mmeteesside

Pax Agent
8th Jan 2006, 14:33
no the website is actually recruiting cabin crew based at BOH. The mail route goes out most nights but what would cabin crew be doing based there?

mmeteesside
8th Jan 2006, 15:08
Presumably for their charter operations then, the BOH based aircraft has been known to op for Thomsonfly from DSA recently

mmeteesside