PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Nigeria Airways Cabin Crew recruitment

maria1605
6th Jan 2006, 19:49
Hi there!
Anyone knows anything about Virgin Nigeria? They are currently recruiting Cabin Crew and Pursers.How is the airline as far as pay and destinations?Is teh crew multinational or just local?Can I apply as European or I must eb Nigerian/African?
Any info would be appreciated...

Cheers,
Maria

KTPops
6th Jan 2006, 21:37
Have you tried accessing the Virgin Nigeria website?

I believe VN are only recruiting licensed citizens of Nigeria for their Cabin Crew positions.

seasick
6th Jan 2006, 22:16
I read somewhere they do have a few Bulgarians?

seasick

maria1605
6th Jan 2006, 22:32
Seasick
check your PM

Cheers, Maria

EI-CFC
7th Jan 2006, 10:45
I read somewhere they do have a few Bulgarians

I believe they are wet leasing some short haul planes from BH Air.

adajexx
7th Jan 2006, 19:11
KT Pops is right.The aircraft are on wet lease from BH Air. but Maria u can apply directly to Virgin Atlantic.They recruit guys people with EU passports. U can also try out qatar airways. best of luck Maria

Eddy
7th Jan 2006, 21:44
Flying to or from Lagos on EVERY FLIGHT........ Ewwwww.

I enjoy Lagos trips but they can be very hard work. Couldn't imagine every trip being like that!!

maria1605
8th Jan 2006, 18:51
Well guys I am recently flying with Kuwait Airways and I think working with any other airline can't be harder then the one with KAC!!!
I did applied online directly with Virgin Nigeria yesterday...Let's see what is going to happen...

Cheers,
Maria

maria1605
10th Jan 2006, 18:08
Hey guys,
I got an e-mail from Virgin Nigeria.Yes they do recruit international crew too....so I am going to apply with them....If anyone hears anything elase about them let me know...

Cheers,
maria